Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Wowwee Wow; The Big City

Go down

Wowwee Wow; The Big City Empty Wowwee Wow; The Big City

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:17 pm

Tymon traveled through the 5th Dimension from the Veritas in order to get to this place that was the realm of the 5th Dimension, where a friend of his was in. He came here to be a super hero in a different place. Though he was not in the same form as what was recognizable, using his Epic Art, he could cause himself to become or to create one of his creations in order to interact with everyone. Naturally, he would assume the form of Khrona Tensei, his alter ego, and travel through the big city called 'Metropolis' looking for something interesting to get into.

Back to top Go down

Wowwee Wow; The Big City Empty Re: Wowwee Wow; The Big City

Post by Goetia Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:50 pm

Once Khrona entered the City he would be greeted by a friendly Andriod that was on its usual patrol around the City, the Andriod was female looking she it was safe to call it a "Her" rather than an "It" but either pronoun would work since the Andriod didn't really care about it.

Spoiler:

"Greetings, I haven't seen you here and you're not in the database so you must be new to the city, what brings you here today?"

The Andriod asked just to check and make sure the reason was logical since many people came here for reasons that made little to no sense and ended up being removed due to actions that they had taken and so on. However, this wasn't some prejudging thing by any means and was just a set program to make sure the City stayed the way it was and nothing went down that would cause people to panic since it was the home of the Worlds Government.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Khrona would smile at the friendly android and happily be welcomed into the city by it. He was pleased that the hospitality here was of a greater capacity than places that had been traversed in the past. This place was a very nice civilization, and he intended to get to know it a little better.

"Hello!" he began to say with a smile, letting his signature black coat flutter behind him as he sort of skipped up close, "My name is Tymon, but you can call me 'Khrona'. I'm here to attempt to be a superhero of some sort."

Hopefully the android would be able to assist Tymon in becoming a superhero under the alias of 'Khrona', because that was something that he wanted to do for a very long time and was not able to because of a certain account of history in the past. Luckily, that was all in the background now and the matters that brought it up were actively washed away. So, starting anew, so to speak, Tymon, as Khrona, would try to be a superhero in this place, much like he had thought to do before a long, long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:51 pm

"A Hero you say? Hmm...I don't think we have any of those or rather the ones we do have aren't really around a lot except that one guy who's always around for some reason or another. Anyway, if that's what you want to do I can show you where you need to go in order to do that, but I don't think you'll like it since there's a lot of odd ones to be seen."

The Andriod said as it rubbed its face with a bit of shame for the place that it would take Khrona, since that place was just the worst type of place filled with the oddest people one would ever find. However, it wasn't its place to talk since it was a piece of metal and did want to be a hero at some point in its life cycle.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:40 pm

Khrona wasn't one to pass up some sort of fun opportunity to get into something that was challenging, as long as it wasn't too difficult or impossible (since he was kinda lazy sometimes, despite popular belief). It was actually a good thing that there was a place that was something like a trial for him to take part of in order to really achieve the rank and position that he wanted, since being a superhero called for that sometimes -- a thankless job, at times. So, why not.

"Well, I don't have any objections to it," Khrona would say, now smiling rather widely at the android instead of softly, as he had done when they first interacted. "In fact, I'm actually kind of excited to show my stuff!" Tymon was confident in his Epic Art and the ability to use it to transform into his own artwork, or have his artwork to fight for him, especially since that was the only power he needed in order to really become a true hero. He felt like Hercules or something.

"Lead the way, friendly automaton~!" he'd say with glee, letting the android take over for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:53 pm

"Well don't say I didn't warn you eheheheee."

The Andriod rubbed its face a bit as a big sweat drop appeared (The comical sweatdrop) as it turned around and opened up a hollow pad from its hands and activated the instant teleportation since no one really walked places any more thanks to the teleportation invention. With the flick of a finger, the two of them would be teleported thousands of miles away from where they were and would reappear in front of a massive building that had a line as long as 3 trains combined into one long train; there were many people wanting to be "Heroes" and half of them died on their first job due to unforeseen things.

"Well, here we are, The Hero Registration Build. Here you'll have to fill out some paperwork and what have you and get your hero license and then you'll be able to take on jobs and so on. Just take a number and you'll be called sooner or later."
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:20 pm

Tymon was a little sad to see that there was a bureaucratic backup in such an advanced city, especially one that was about heroism. It was actually a bit shocking, as well, but what could he do about it, right?

"... Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh," he would groan, looking bleakly at the line, a similar comical sweat drop rolling down his head the same way as his android companion. "And there's no... Like, machine for this line...?" His head sunk as he lowered it in the typical anime fashion.

Yet, inspiration struck him, and his Epic Art kicked in.

"Waitthat'sit."

Tymon would have to split himself into two, or something, using his Epic Art. Or, just use his Epic Art to leave one of his creations there in the line for him whilst he practiced honing his skills, and this would also serve as something that would assist in that, as well. Fortunately.

Thinking up one of his more mechanical creations, Tymon left a Mechanica that was meant for standard processing in the line in the spot where he would be and have it summon him back when it was time for him to take the application or test or whatever it was. Tymon kept his number with his Mechanica, and it would stand there.

Meanwhile, Tymon would dispel his 'Hero Form' as Khrona so that his Epic Art wouldn't be overused. Still, he wanted to practice.

"Hey, Android friend," Tymon would call out, still donning his signature black long jacket, "Can we train for a bit while I'm waiting out this line? It might do me well to get some practice in before I get to the front of it." He was itching to test himself, anyway, and in his antsiness, he would bounce up and down in place, awaiting a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:35 pm

"Well I don't normally fight since I tend to let things get outta hand and have to pay a large sum on money to fix my problems, but I don't want to turn down someone who's so hyped for a fight I suppose...So I'll train with you and I'll try and hold back since I don't want to ruin your hero gig before it even starts."

The Andriod said as it opened up the hollow pad once more and teleported them to an open area within the city and not too far from where they were, so if the line moved quicker then they'd be able to get back faster without the need to teleport again. So now that they were in an open area they could fight a little bit and Khrona could get the training he wanted it.

"Whenever you're ready."

The Andriod said as she waited for Khrona to start the little training session he'd asked for. However, this Andriod was a special model so things may get a little messy and hectic if Khrona wasn't carful.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Tymon smiled once again and said in a very comically girly fashion "OOOOKAAAAAY~!!!" before spinning around something like a Mahou Shojou and allowing himself to be engulfed in his Epic Art, which would allow him to use his power to use his own works for battle.

In this realm, his powers were limited, but they still had the extensiveness of however much of his own Art he actually had -- which was a lot -- so he had a lot to choose from. If worse come to worst, then his abilities would serve him something like a Genjutsu, and he'd be able to have whatever he used to take the damages for him and allow him to not die, so he would be protected by his own artwork.

"I CHOOSE YOU~~~!!!" Tymon screamed out in a parody-like fashion, "MECHANICA!!!!" and then he would literally create himself into one of his Mechanica. This one was a copy of one that he was already using elsewhere, but it was still the same type. With a lot of splattering noises and machine sounds, Tymon's form would literally transmogrify and he'd become a short, simply looking robot that was kind of rectangular and kind of ovular, with sharp, slanted eyes that came to a point and a kind of smug grin on the face.

Immediately, his arms transformed into rocket launchers and Mechanica Tymon would shoot out a flurry of missiles whilst his eyes were glowing with a bright flashing light every time a missile came out. "WEEEEHOOOO~!!!" he cried out, letting the missile barrage carry him around in random directions from the force of the blasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:23 pm

"Missiles I see. I haven't seen those in a while ever since I fought with Sona that one time."

The Andriod was quite shocked to see missiles since the only person that had ever used anything tech related was Sona and he had all the tech there was to have and thus it kinda kept everything tech related in a safe place. So this did take it by surprise, but since it'd dealt with this before among other things it would deal with it, in the same manner, it'd deal with anything else.

The Andriod scanned each missile and how many there were and once the number was locked in it placed it's arm and extended its hand and from its hand came small little fireflies that would scatter about like wildfire and create and massive cloud around it and the general area rather quickly. Once the fireflies were out they would attach themselves to each missile and cause it to self-destruct while in that same moment creating a protective shield to contain the explosion so as to not cause any unneeded damage.

"Well, here I go."

It said as it lowered its arm slightly while closing its hand and only kept one finger out which was its index finger, once that was done all the fireflies would swarm Khrona like bees to honey, each one carrying a built-in stun gun with enough juice to down a person in one shock; things had to be this way since keeping order required a strong fist.

"Don't take this personal~"
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Mechanica Tymon was about to keep firing off missiles from out of his arms, but the fireflies that had detonated the old missiles were now swarming around him! "Oh noes," Mechanica Tymon cried out, sucking his arms into themselves through the missile launcher barrel holes, "I see this is gonna get ugly pretty quick!!!" Naturally, he had limited power here, and he knew that, but he could work with what he had.

Mechanica Tymon would first transform one of his arms into an electromagnetic pulse generator that would release powerful magnetic waves to disrupt and/or repel the fireflies and simultaneously create a shield around himself that would keep him from being stunned. It would match the frequency and polarity of the fireflies and then suddenly very quickly release a double-powered EMP wave to spread them out just enough for Tymon to slip out of the surrounding fireflies without being touched.

"Vwoo!!" he cried out as he shed his Mechanica skin and let himself fall to the ground, but landed on his feet. "NOW EXPLODE!!" he cried out, letting the Mechanica suit that he was wearing suddenly self-destruct instantaneously and release an EMP that was thrice the power of the first one. It would gain more power when more electromagnetism was given to it, and become a greater explosion as it was fed.

Tymon, on the other hand, would skeedaddle from the situation because he did not want to get caught up in his own EMP Wave explosion. With his Epic Art, he would change his lower torso into a Drill and begin to dig immediately underground so that he was out of sight.

"I'll clean that up later~~~!" he cried, his voice echoing from the darkness of the underground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:34 pm

"Smart move, but pretty old school if you ask me and I must say that I haven't seen an EMP-like this in a long time."

The Andriod placed its finger under its chin as it watched Khrona and observed his actions, but his actions would prove to be quite useless since the EMP that he used was quite Precambrian compared to the newer stuff it'd seen and used itself when the time called. The Fireflies weren't necessarily immune to EMP's but the one used by Khrona would do little aside from momentarily stop them for a few seconds before they would regain their movement.

"Hmmm..."

The Andriod was unsure of how to deal with the EMP since there were many ways it could deal with it but the vast number stumped it for a second till it just used the only means that it could and took it like a champ. So that's exactly what it did and once it took the blast and the dust settled all that could be seen was the Andriod still stand there still in the same spot it was in before.

"Eheh, you'll need to get a better tech if you want to have any chance at doing anything to me since that old school EMP is more of an itch than anything else since I'm far more advanced than you may think."

It was one of the more updated versions of its kind and came with many things that kept it from being damaged and so on, but that wasn't all since it was a newer kind and slightly different it had a unique mode that none of the other version had.

"There is something I do think you should learn since you're going to be a hero and I do hope you pick it up since without it you won't make it far and will be right back here within a few days like all the rest."

There was an important lesson that Khrona had to learn like every hero before him and after and if he couldn't or didn't learn it than he wouldn't be much of a hero since he'd more than likely get himself killed in action. The Andriod called the Fireflies back to itself and had them swarm around it before commanding them to spread out and form a massive dome around the whole area. Once that was done the Andriod would raise its other hand and the center of its hand would open up and from it would come one slightly bigger Firefly that was actually visible and didn't need a swarm to be seen clearly.

"Come forth my flies! Come forth Lash and lasher!"

The bigger Firefly would send out a signal to the others that formed the dome and within an instant, it would be swarmed and within a short time the Fireflies would form a much bigger Andriod than the current one that was fighting and at the same time would form a slightly smaller one than the two that were now there.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The two new Androids that stood tall were the ones Khrona would have to deal with and should the lesson he was supposed to lean not be learned then he'd be dealt with swift and quick.

Lash: Its been a while since you've built me up master, there must be someone you really want dead if you're busting me and Lasher out.

"No, I just want you to teach the lesson once more."

Lash: Ah, I see, well so be it; I suppose my my building can't always be for fighting ahahaha. So can I do as I please to teach this lesson or are there limit?

"You have the freedom to do as you please so long as you don't kill him."

Lash Good. Well now let's start the show! Lasher battle mode activate, we have someone to play with.

Lash was far more different than the Andriod and wasn't going to hold or pull punches and would start off by scanning the  area and once it found Khrona underground it would use its might spiked chain whips to dig underground and seek out Khrona with the intentions of maybe gutting him or simply stabbing him, either or was good enough since it didn't always listen to its master.

Lash: Let's play a game, a game called live and learn or die trying.

With that being done, Lasher would ready itself for the next action and the moment a moment popped up it would hone in on it and go for the kill bite.

"A hero is only a true hero when they know this."
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:51 am

"HYPER PERCEPTION!!!" Tymon called out from underground, having activated his 'Ability' that came from his 'Power' to use 'Epic Art' to transform into 'Khrona', his 'Alter Ego'. He'd dug a hole into the ground that allowed him to tunnel right up to the exact spot behind the android to the point where he could see through a tiny, tiny, pupil-sized hole that he made with the tip of his drill when he was digging. The 'Hyper Perception' allowed him to see when and where the android was overwhelmed, and also to analyze how it happened.

"Too many possibilities, eh...?" Khrona (Tymon) would state, continuing to observe with the 'Hyper Perception' active. "Juicy." After simply observing all of the things that were done by the Android, Khrona was able to analyze the other aspects of the battle and learn more about the fireflies and the android, itself, strictly from staying underground and observing a little bit.

The very instant that the new machines summoned by the android began to attack, Khrona was already aware of what they were going to do and how they were going to do it due to the 'Hyper Perception' ability that was active. Khrona learned a lot immediately, so he was able to understand how to navigate and calculate a plan before anything happened too quickly.

Right when the machine was acting out on its own offensive measures, Khrona would pop out of the ground behind the android, however he was completely pitch black, like darkness itself -- save for his eyes, which were piercing with a sanguine gleam -- and loomed overhead to swallow up the android in darkness to cause it to become blinded and also to jam all of the signals that came from it whenever it tried to give a command.

However, the darkness would very quickly return to light and become transparent, making sure that everything could be seen in the area and that all that happened seemed like it didn't.

Khrona (Tymon) became silent, and also was nowhere to be seen or found after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:34 pm

"I see, I see. I'm impressed that you got out of that, but I don't think you see the bigger picture being painted her."

It was shocking to see that Khrona hadn't been done in even though that wasn't the plan or rather that wasn't the ideal plan that the Andriod had in mind but it wasn't unforeseen since Lash was more or less a wild one. The Andriod raised its hand pointed at its head (Like Cell did in Dbz), this was a clear sign that things weren't going to go how they may have seemed and with the darkness overhead aiming to do what it was supposed to do the Andriod.

"Trying to take my sight and jam up things are we? I don't want to say that you'll never be able to do that without special equipment but that's kinda where this is going. I can assure you that no matter what you try you won't get anywhere with me."

The effort was respected but the actions were of no use since the Andriod was far too advanced to be affected by simple things that would work on basic tech related stuff.

"Heh."

Lash himself was quite shocked for a moment till he himself recalled his whip and pulled out a small device from his chest compartment and attached it to Lasher and once that was done he would point out in a random direction and Lasher would open its mouth and fire off lasers in said direction.

Lash: You're only making this harder on yourself kid.

"Its fine, just let this play out."
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:15 pm

The laser pierced through the darkness, but the darkness was not even there to begin with, because it had already become transparent light. Khrona was not even there, and the laser beam was shot at the Android and not at Khrona, himself.

Of course, that also meant that if Khrona was not there and the darkness had faded, where was he?

The other machine had already scanned the immediate area, but somehow, Khrona was nowhere to be found. Still, a voice could be heard, saying, "Shadow..." in a deep, menacing tone. At that moment, a large shadow extended along the ground from seemingly out of nowhere, and the laser beam was trapped in its place like a tractor beam, burning into the Android perpetually because of how the shadow had trapped it (like Shikamaru using Shadow Possession on a laser beam). The shadow of the laser beam would keep it burning into the android, and since this technology was the technology of this realm, it probably would be advanced enough to do damage that was significant, which is all that mattered.

Just then, from out of the depths of the pool of darkness spread over the ground, the image of a shadowy figured Tymon would rise up out of it, looking something like a vampire. "MOOHOOHOOHAWHAWHAW-- Okay, I'm done." Tymon kinda just stood there attached to the pool of shadowiness and blinked a bit, kind of interested in seeing what would happen.

"I hope I'm doing a good job..." Tymon muttered to himself, "I don't want to end up failing or something for no reason." He puffed out his cheeks cutely, but still was concerned about it. His pensiveness kind of made him bob from side to side, wavering like the image of the moon on the sea. He was actually getting a bit indecisive about what he wanted to do and how to do it, as well as how he was doing. An existential crisis, maybe? Sounds typical for Tymon, even as Khrona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:14 pm

"Well aren't we a smart one. I must say that using my attack to harm me was a smart idea except for one small thing...I planned for such an event since it's not uncommon for people to do things like this. See when you're good at anticipating the human mind, you leave nothing to chance."

The Andriod wasn't as dumb enough to not have plans for when someone pulled the old reverse attack trick since it was common in most cases, however, the laser was on point with its mark, but it did nothing more than cause a little burning sensation.

"....."

The Android just walked out of the range of the laser and the damage it did cause was repaired on the spot since it was just a flesh wound if anything. So with all of that done, the Android sighed since this went quite smooth if anything at all and that's when it felt a rather odd feeling within itself, it was as if something was crawling around inside of it like a bug.

"Manual override engaged...Kil mode engaded."

The Android had switched from passive mode to kill mode thanks to the command it had received so suddenly and this also happened to Lash and Lasher. The Android underwent a change since its kill mode was different from its passive mode and once kill mode was on its only target was Khrona.

"Time to die! Deploying anti dimension 5 null zone."

The Android's body started emitting an invisible field that had a range of one football field and this field was an anti dimension 5 field that basically cut off a persons connection to dimension 5 so they'd be nothing more than a powerless person. So with a field like this active and the range is so big, Khrona's powers would be cut off until he got out of the range of the field or got away from the Android.

"Don't make this hard on me, just sit back and relax and it'll be over with quickly. Lash, Lasher! Rip him apart."

Now it was do or die and without powers how would Khrona deal with his little problem? There weren't many options aside from trying to run or something of that nature. Lash cracked the whip and Lasher went on the attack with quick speed; this was going to be a nice hunt for the two of them since they weren't even remotely warmed up and yet their game was.

Lash: Don't die too fast now, I want a good hunt kid and that lesson...well you've pretty much doomed yourself so there's no need to even tell you what you learned.

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Khrona was already out of range, because of the method that was used previously. It was nothing more than an illusion, and by the time it was discovered and dispelled, the real version of Tymon in this dimension was nearby the edge of the barrier. This is because his Living Shadow, Khrona, was already extended out and Tymon could move anywhere within the radius of the shadow and any shadows that were connected -- such as buildings and people and such -- making traveling long or large distances very easy in a matter of moments. Therefore in the spot where they lashed their whips, the construct of Tymon that was already a false substitute was gone, having been sucked down into the shadows. The real Tymon was already near the edge of the barrier when his powers were cut off.

Tymon could not survive in any realm without his powers, and he slowly started to fade from this world. This is because Tymon, himself, was connected directly to his powers, and if they were ever turned off, he would disappear from the realm gradually. His body was already becoming transparent and intangible, which meant that he was also not easy to target or hit.

"Wuh oh," Tymon said, seeing the edge of the barrier. "If I stay in this field too long, I'll go back to the Veritas." Having his power is what kept him rooted here through the 5th Dimension, since he would have to be forced back to his homeland due to the measures of this dimension and his own dimension where he came from. Two dimensions intersected when Tymon was here -- the Veritas and the 5th Dimension -- and Tymon was already savvy about the 5th Dimension because of how much he used the 5th Restriction. It was sad that he might go back to the Veritas, but if it was the power that was stripped, then Tymon couldn't sustain himself here. Rules were rules, and that was also one of the rules that happened.

"I can make it..." he said, trying to run toward the edge before he disappeared. If he didn't make it, he would disappear, but if he did, he would be able to use his Epic Art again and his form -- which was literally made of Epic Art anywhere that wasn't his original dimension -- would return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:49 pm

"I think we've done our part well enough. Lash and Lasher return to me."

The Android said and the two did just that, they would simply fall apart and the fireflies that made them would swarm back inside the Android and the core that was the mold for the bodies would return as well and only the Android would be left as it cut off the null-zone field and teleported away. Once it left other combat droids would swarm the area and kill off everything that was there, so there'd be nothing be death in the air and flames.

"Reporting in. The area is clear and Khrona is on the run, should I chase after him?"

████: No, let him go, he'll play his part when the time comes. Activate the City's null-zone; we can't have people randomly trying to play hero now, can we.

With the instructions given the Android would hack into the government's computers and turn on the null-zone which would cover the whole city in a matter of minutes so everyone with powers would have them cut off and most would die since some had healing powers that kept them alive and so on. However, in the case of Khrona, he'd be just fine since he managed to make it out of the range.

But then out of the blue, he'd be swallowed up by a portal that would teleport him to a safe-zone outside the city itself and would reappear in the Onder City since it was one of the likely three places that weren't connected to the city since it was its own place for the scum of the earth.

https://dominionofheroes.rpg-board.net/t73-impending-doom-countdown

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down