Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Darth

2 posters

Go down

Darth  Empty Darth

Post by Scathach Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:00 pm

Once they came out of the portal it closed behind them and they were meet with the Backyard and all its infinite knowledge among other things; this was going to be the final stop on Chusin's road to self-finding and once this was over she would never have to question herself ever again and that would make her life all the easier. Scathach tapped the air and caused it to ripple throughout the whole Backyard and after a few minutes, something black would tare itself out of Chusin's body instantly without warning; this black thing was all the darkness that was held within her very being itself.

"In order to move on you'll need to first acquire the All-Consuming Light, a light that eats the darkness like a wolf eats a rabbit. Once you gain that you'll be able to move on to the next level."
Scathach
Scathach

Area Location : The Backyard

Back to top Go down

Darth  Empty Re: Darth

Post by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:29 pm

"You don't say."

Chusin didn't need much of an explanation on the task she was given, she did feel a lot better for some reason the moment that black stuff was taken out of her, it was hard to explain the feeling but she felt really good. She cracked her neck a few times before clapping her hands and taking a stance unlike any other she'd taken before, you could say it was a style from her precursor self or maybe something different.

"This feeling is amazing, I can't wrap my mind around it."

She started to slowly move her feet about the water like ground before jetting with a flowing strike towards the darkness with little to no actual reading to be read from her body language.
Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:39 pm

"That's just the type of thing I wanted to see and shouldn't be shocking and yet I'm geeked about seeing this again."

The darkness started to take form the moment Chusin started moving, it took no time taking the form of something that didn't look like anything the mind could actually perceive at the moment before taking the form of someone Chusin knew all too well. This person was none other than Shinta himself; the only person she saw as a father figure and a lover while also the only friend she truly hard.

The shadow took the form of the one person she held higher than anyone, the one person she was always around and with no matter the reason, it was just a simple trick none the less but the purpose was all the same.

"Didn't expect that to happen, I wonder what will she do now? Fighting someone you held in such high status isn't something anyone can just outright do."
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:50 pm

"Huh?"

Chusin wasn't expecting to see what she saw and while it was shocking, she still punched the living hell out of the darkness with everything she had; she wasn't one to hold back against someone like Shinta and often if not all the time tried to kill him and or attack him as much as she could. She could only gather that this thing thought she'd hold her punches and that was the one thing she wasn't going to do whatsoever.

"Now you've gone and pissed me off...taking the form of someone I hold so close isn't something I take lightly."

She followed up her attack with another and another till a fury of punches were flowing like water, she wouldn't stop till this darkness was nothing more than nothing itself.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:04 pm

The darkness simply blew apart and reformed itself since it wasn't something that could be hurt by normal means, even though what Chusin did cause it to disperse, it still reformed itself into something else which was her daughters Anju and Shuchi. The both of theme should've been more than enough to do something unless this woman was just flat out heartless, they looked exactly like they did in the flesh, but they were molded into a fused grotesque monster looking nightmare.

"So far so good, this is going well and should only get better from her own out; you can do anything so long as you never let go of that feeling you have right now."

Scathach smiled since this was going all too well and couldn't get any better, it wasn't so much of a hard test but a test to see what Chusin would do if given an option that conflicts with her mind and it would seem that she wasn't conflicted at all.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:14 pm

It was bad enough that this thing turned into someone that she loved and it only further pissed her by turning into the very kids she birthed? She wasn't having that, she wasted no time striking the thing down again with all of her power, she didn't want to see this ugly thing taking the form of her children or the only person she cared for.

"I do think it's time for you to go!"

She said as she turned her back on the darkness, she had no use for something so weak and useless, it was a shame that something so weak came out of her and dared used her own feelings to try and sway her from doing what she did.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm

"THAT"S IT! I'm glad you did that, that's what I was hoping you do since you're you after all and you throw all thought to the wind! That's what your light down, it takes your doubt and kills it to death, that's what you've been missing Chusin! THAT!"

Scathach was thrilled as all get out, she was finally able to see what she'd been waiting for and she couldn't contain her excitement any longer and the very ground started to shake just from her thrill and over hypededness. She had finally set up everything for this moment; the moment where Chusin would become what she was always meant to be!

"This is what I've wanted for so long, this right here is what I've been waiting for! To me Spear of the Ten!"

With those words, being spoken a spear unlike any other appeared, causing the Backyard to literally tear itself apart and causing it to take the form of what it really was and that was The Bleed! The Bleed was the all in one composed Backyard and where this spear slept until now; since the spear of the ten was work and out, all of time itself came to a standstill while the very Sorce itself tore open exposing the unknown. (It's unknown because no words or anything can actually tell you what it is or even comprehend it whatsoever.)

"Fight me Chusin, fight me with everything you have and I shall do the same."

She was already bursting with power, so much so that the 5th Dimension itself was being torn apart at its root, she was really going to use the full extent of her power to fight Chusin to see if this was worth the wait.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:43 pm

"Go!"

Chusin said with a smile as she jumped up and jetting off into the sky at FTL speeds, breaking through the concept of The Bleed itself and jotted into the unknown like a rocket, she couldn't explain the feeling she was feeling but something about this fight was calling to her like a dog to its master. She just didn't have the words to express it, but she did understand just what her body was telling her and followed its will.

"Heheh!"

She said as she flew about the unknown like a star, her body unaffected by the unknown itself for some reason, she couldn't even understand it herself just yet; but what she did know was that this was going to be a blast for the books!
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:52 pm

"Keyaaa!"

Scathach didn't wast any time following behind Chusin at the same speeds, she just couldn't let such a fight slip away from her like this now could she? While she tailed Chusin, she waved her spear sending out purely unbridled magic that tore even the unknown apart as it caught up to her within a time that wasn't even a concept yet. The attacks would instantly destroy the very concept of Chusin and were auto locked onto her so there was no actual way to dodge them whatsoever!

"BEGON I SAY!!!!"
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:59 pm

"Eheh, I don't think so Scathach!"

Chusin yelled as she turned around and jetted through the attacks even faster than before and headed straight for the person who sent them her way, she was going to have the attack remove its users' concept rather than her own. She made sure to dodge any and all of the attacked that attempted to hit her by going even faster than the attacks themselves which weren't even close to her top speed.

"You can't kill me that easily and you of all people should know this!"

She said as she zipped past Scathach in the blink of the source itself, she was so fast that she was back in the Backyard and still flying towards Scathach at the same time and this was no afterimage by a long shot.

"What's the matter can't keep up?"

She said mockingly as if she were already sure that she'd won the battle before it even started; it was how she always acted before she let too many things cloud her mind and soul itself and with those things gone she could freely let loose for once with a reason.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:11 am

"Eeeehehehehehehehe!!!!"

This was just so overwhelming for Scathach that she could only describe the feeling as a climax itself; she didn't need to dodge the attacks because they wouldn't harm her and would simply fly past her and continue towards their target like before, but this time they'd teleport instantly! Hitting the very area Chusin stood in, removing the concept from the concept itself.

"If you think that's all I have you're sadly mistaken!"

She yelled as she waved her spear and stabbed it into the unknown causing the unknown to twist and bend to her will, and in an instant, she held the very Multiverse of the 5th dimension within her hand as if it were nothing but a tick on the hand of The Creator itself. She literally held everyone and everything in the palm of her hand and with one simple gesture, she slowly closed her hand which caused everything to break apart on a level without concept.

She was literally going to destroy everything and everyone in one easy swoop with no effort at all, this was going to be the end of everything and everyone just like last time with Scathan but on a bigger level.

"Witness the end of everything Chusin and behold the gap in our skills and power!!!!!"
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:30 am

"Well that hurt a lot I'd say, but it wasn't enough to kill me since that's one thing not even a concept killer can do! I live forever and ever, that's just how I am and no amount of anything can change that because I always come back!"

Chusin said as she stood tall when the dust settled down, she was on the money and nothing could actually kill her, she was a broken concept within her own concept of her Bleed. She wiped her forehead and simply looked at the Verse itself coming to a bitter end, yet she couldn't help but feel that she could do something about it and that's when it hit her like a truck.

"Heh! To me my Atlas & Gungnir!"

She yelled as two spears appeared next to her out of her very own Bleed; these were two spears that transcended The Source itself and beyond the Writer himself. These were her very own personal weapons that she'd always had but never knew the names of since she'd long since lost them in the mess that was her life, and now with all of that cleared up she was finally able to recall them and summon them both at the same time.

She didn't even need to touch either of them since they responded to her will and blasted off, instantly stabbed the Verse itself into the wall of The Source like a tack to paper to a wall. They easily swooped the entire Verse from out the hand of Scathach in an instant and placed it somewhere else that she wouldn't be able to get to without having to follow it.

"I think that's going too far don't you?"

She said while sitting on top of a Sun the size of everything, the sun burned hotter than everything and anything, it burned so hot that it was pure black and with the simple motion of a finger the Sun was sent flying towards Scathach. The Sun took up infinite space so dodging was impossible no matter how to look at it.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:42 am

"DAMN YOU!!!"

Scathach yelled as she started to lose track of the Verse and hard to focus on the Sun that was closing in; she knew it wouldn't bother her but she couldn't take that chance to find out since she wasn't using the one power she actually needed to use in order to win this fight. Since the Sun was infinity growing and taking up all space, she would simply have to outdo it by going beyond that itself and growing beyond infinity itself and engulfing the Sun within her hand and putting it out like a match.

Once she was done with that she appeared out from within her massive ever-growing body and looked at Chusin, her eyes filled with pure excitement and nothing more. She was surely going to have to go into the realm of The Writer to win this fight.

"I didn't think I'd find myself going this far to beat you, but it would seem that I have to in order to bring this to an end as quickly as possible."

She was used to using the power of The Writer when need be and never really overused it since she didn't want to lose herself within The Writer, however, this was a special case in which she'd go just that far in order to win this battle. In what seemed like concept seconds she wrote out an entire act that would play out as she wrote, it wasn't something she found fair but this wasn't a fair fight now was it?

"I do say that you instantly losing all of your power and allowing yourself to die would be a good choice."

She held the pen and wrote exactly that and ended it with a period, she was rest assured that she was through with this fight since no one could go against The Writer no matter who they were or claimed to be, it mattered not.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:08 am

"Sorry to ruin your little gloat there but not even The Writer can stop me! I am beyond even that, I am my own creation and no Writer can change that! So your little power is useless, but what's not useless is you giving yourself up to The Writer just to win."

Chusin smirked as she opened up her arms and let the light shine through her reviling to Scathach just what she truly was and why no one could ever hope to stop her.

Spoiler:

This was what she really was, nothing more than something that no one could hope to comprehend without first understanding her Bleed. Once someone understood that they'd be able to understand just what they were dealing with and why it was pointless to fight with her and why she was always avoiding battle.

"You see your powers may be the first of their kind but they're still an aspect of me honestly and that means you can never win against yourself."

Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:25 am

"Oh, so that's what you are or rather we are in a sense; I guess I never NOTICED that!"

Scathach yelled while waving her hand across the unknown or whatever they were on since the idea that they were still within logical planes was stupid and was so far out of the window it was funny. She wasn't going to stop now since she still had more to show and this was just the start of her little show of fun and thrills!

"If you're that than so am I if I believe so it is fact!"

She lifted her spear in the air and started to channel more power into it and out of nowhere she blew up! She blew up in a sense that she became something far more than just the first magic user of pure magic, she'd gone beyond that and become the Infinite dimensional entity of Bleed Magic. Scathach had opened up her very own Bleed and went beyond and gained Bleed Magic on the infinite dimensional level and with that being said she just blinked everything out of the concept that it was made of.

So there was nothing, not even nothing was nothing, it was just something that no words or thoughts could come up with, it was just Chusin and her, even the Verse she tried to save was gone currently.

"What now Chusin? What can you do now that I've gained my Bleed!?"

Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:37 am

"Good question since you've upped the levels by a whole lot, however, no matter what you do you'll never be able to match me. Heh!"

Chusin giggled as she looked around seeing nothing that was nothing itself since there were no actual words that could be used to describe where they were, it was quite a thing to do something like this but she was still ready to go. However, she couldn't just attack her without taking some form of caution truth be told, but if she sat there and thought about it what good would that do?

"Here we GO!"

She instantly jetted forward towards Scathach FTL concept and torn through the very nothing they were in, causing tares to open up everywhere without warning, she was going to bring everything back even if it meant doing things over.

"I'll never quit!"
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:41 am

"We'll see about that!"

That was all she needed to say before jetting towards Chusin at speeds that weren't even a thing yet, she was going to finish this once and for all, she was going to finally end this epic fight with an epic attack killer! She still had her spear and was going to impose the concept of death onto Chusin and end her life once and for all, she was going to be the one and only one to have the most epic fight ever!

She threw her spear ahead of her and at that moment the concept of death was applied instantly without warning and there was no way to stop it since it was literally the actual concept of death on someone without such a thing.

"Goodbye Chusin!"
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:54 am

"I don't think so. You see you go ahead of yourself and used the one thing that gave you the edge over me and that was your spear."

Chusin said as she flew past the spear and took hold of it and in a flash, she impaled Scathach with it at that very moment, this was the one slip up that she was waiting for since the start of the battle and now that it happened she'd win this fight without fail. She knew that the spear would apply the death concept upon anyone so this was no different except Chusin wasn't going to kill her, she was simply going to zap her into a smaller more useful version of herself.

The transformation was instant and the spear would shrink along with Scathach, Scathach was now nothing more than a small fairy looking infinite dimensional aspect of Chusin from another time. Now with that being done, she'd call back her spears and along with them came the Verse and everything else followed; so in short Chusin brought everything back and set it all back to the way it was.

"So that happened and I'm sure that makes me the winner."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

It was so sudden and yet not shocking since this outcome was already foreseen, so it wasn't shocking in the least bit, but at least the fight was epic to say none the less and she got to go all out and do some crazy stuff for once rather than just having to keep to herself all the time. Scathach wasn't mad that she was now some small looking fairy since it wasn't like anything had changed about what she was and could do.

"I'm sure you've become what you set out to become Chusin, you've become the one thing that you were lacking and that thing is yourself and much more."

A new dawn was here and so why not go on and relax in the Backyard or somewhere else since there was much to do now that everything was all said and done and they got to get all of that out of their systems.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum