Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

About the state we're in

2 posters

Go down

About the state we're in Empty About the state we're in

Post by The Creator Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:04 pm

The Creator was back in her lovely home within someone else's home, she was here and was thinking about The 5th Dimension and many people were able to cut it off from others without her approval and the many devices made to cut people off, she had been far too disconnected from her own world that is was sad; she wanted to get back intact with the world so she could make sure the people with that power didn't abuse it and the people with the tech didn't abuse it. She rubbed her head as she summoned Scathan and only him, she didn't want to deal The Queen since she was more or less a problem even though she was a well-respected person, but she still had her moments and the persona that she put on was far from truthful.

"Scathan come here, I need my right hand to help me out, I promise I won't bite you again."
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

About the state we're in Empty Re: About the state we're in

Post by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:17 pm

"I'm always here with you, you don't need to call for me, just address me and I'll respond just like I always do and I must say you dealt with that problem quite well for yourself. You'd usually make them suffer a bit before erasing their everything, however, you handled that whole thing well."

Scathan spoke as he sat next to his Creator, he was always with her no matter where she was or went, he was always there just in case she needed him for anything or even if it was just to talk about being who she was. He knew that being in the shoes she was it wasn't easy, being in charge of the Omniverse wasn't a task anyone could just call easy, she was responsible for a lot of lives that numbered far greater than anything someone could comprehend.

"So, are you sure you want to go through with doing this? The 5th Dimension is apart of you or rather an extension of yourself, hence why no one understands it or why it acts of its own will independent of you."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:40 pm

"Dawww aren't we a sweet one; that's why I think you'd make a great replacement when I finally give this job up to go explore the verse and talk to the people one on one and not using my Avatars."

She poked fun, she was still glad that Scathan was here since she had planned on resetting The 5th dimension so people would stop abusing it and so that it wouldn't be independent of her anymore since that's what it was currently; she though splitting apart of herself was a good idea so that people would have power but it kinda backfired. She may not have been around herself but that's what Scathan was for, he was her right hand which was ironic because he was missing one of his own arms, she didn't care that he was but more or less why he gave something so powerful to a child.

"I swear this has got to be the dumbest thing I've done so far but we need to stop people from acting like they own The 5th dimension, so I'm going to reset it and leave it in your care. I'm tired Scathan, I just want to rest...this job is stressful and I can't think of anyone other than The Approver to take lead."
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:58 pm

"Huh, if you say so. I honestly don't see myself fit for such a task given what happened last time but that was a long time ago and a forgotten time ago in my book, but I think you should go out and enjoy yourself if that's what you really want to do and I'll just keep an eye on things without taking over."

Scathan wasn't really feeling taking over The Creator's spot since he didn't think himself ready for such a thing given his past rulership. However, he would watch over the Omniverse while she went and had some fun on her first ever break in forever, he sighed since he knew that shit was about to get real with him being the one overseeing everything and all the problems that everyone had.

"Well whenever you're ready to reset and go, I'll take over for a while and you can come back whenever you feel like it and all that."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:07 pm

"Ah don't be so hard on yourself man, you'll do just fine like you always do, remember that you're my right hand and that means a lot to me since I wouldn't trust anyone else with such a task haha."

She laughed as she got ready to reset the 5th dimension and be on her way to explore her creations herself and not with her Avatars; she was really nervous about the whole thing but she shook that away and pointed in the air. She created a small green sphere with a black inside, this was the reset bomb that she'd simply drop down in front of her and once it hit the ground under her an explosion would go off.

"Well, I'm off to explore my friend, keep things in shape for me."

The explosion cut off the 5th dimension from the whole Omniverse before it was cut back on, this time no one would be able to abuse it for any means, it would be on forever and ever even if something happened down the line. Once it came back The Creator was gone, she'd left to go out and enjoy her life forever more, Scathan was now left in charge of everything until she came back which was unknown to everyone.

The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

"Huh, have fun, you've earned it."

Scathan said as he just started to walk off, he had things to do after all and now that he was overseeing everything, he would have even more things to work on and out with more than just himself and the people of this world. As he walked a tear fell from his face, he was actually sad that his Creator had left for an unknown amount of time, it was going to be hard to get used to her not being around when he needed something.

"Guess I'll go see my daughter, its been a while and I'm sure she doesn't even know I exist."

Those were his last words before he vanished from The Null, he was going to go do a visit to someone important to him.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum