Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Power post layout/Explaining Other Stuff (Rough idea)

Go down

Power post layout/Explaining Other Stuff  (Rough idea) Empty Power post layout/Explaining Other Stuff (Rough idea)

Post by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:29 pm

So since the new system is in place, for now, everyone should fix their power/abilities posts accordingly. So it should be something like the name of your power and what it is (Mutation, Genetic or Taught) and the details of it and that's really all there is to it truth be told.

Power: Water Control>Mutation>Left arm is a claw of something that allows me to control water.
Power: Water Control>Gentic>Born with the ability to control water.
Power: Water Control>Taught>Taught to control water.

Basically, something like that so it'll make things easy to tell what tree your powers are coming from, which shouldn't be that hard or at least I'm hoping it's not going to be. Also, regardless of what tree you use, you only have one power/ability and by that I mean you can only use that one power; this is to keep people from having a shit ton of abilities they'll never use and make it easy to manage everything. Now, this isn't saying someone can't be born with two abilities or get taught a new ability or even get a second mutation, but the chances of that are slim as slim can be.  

However, regardless of what power you may have, you won't be able to do much with it aside from the basic usage of it until you're taught by someone with the same power as you since it's highly rare for someone to have a power that's solely unique to them and them alone. So for example, if you have water powers, you won't be able to do much aside from using it at a basic level until you're taught by someone who can use it at an advanced level and so on. This applies to all powers aside from the unique one in which case there are only 4 actual people that have unique powers that are solely unique to them and them alone; so they'll have to learn the hard way.

Last edited by Scathan on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Power post layout/Explaining Other Stuff  (Rough idea) Empty Re: Power post layout/Explaining Other Stuff (Rough idea)

Post by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:43 pm

Unique Powers/Abilties

Unique powers and abilities are rare and by rare I mean almost none existent since there are only 3 people with powers that don't fall under Mutations, Genetics or Taught and those people are the following Chusin, Sona, and Scathan. These 3 people are the only ones with unique powers that don't fall under the listed categories since they more or less had the powers from the jump and there's not enough information to classify them as anything but unique.

Each one of them is unique in their own way and that makes them different from the rest and also makes it harder for them to help people with their powers and or teaching them how to use their powers since they don't have the same power as anyone. Though that won't stop them from trying to help people learn about their powers and so on.

Dual trees

Currently, there's only 1 person with both a Genetic and a Mutation tree and that's Dizzy since she's the daughter of Scathan, so she possess his right arm that acts as the mutation and her birth powers act as her genetics. This is the only case of anyone being born with 2 tree types and the only one for now since she was a special exception.

Copy/Abosorbing/Etc

The abilities and powers that allow you to copy and or gain new stuff is a hard one to approach, but I'm doing it anyway since it'll keep people with those type of abilities from gaining too much while also keeping them in check. Now the ability to copy will work as its suppose to, but the abilities copied will work the same way getting any new power will, it'll be base form and pretty much useless until taught and or trained to use it better. Copying powers are limited to 3 powers/abilities only and no more than that and if you want more you'll have to get rid of some to make room for more; this is to make sure people aren't pulling Madara's and being overall Hax as shit haha.

On to absorbing, which is more or less the same thing in my eyes, but this will be treated a little differently since it can be used in a few different ways. Now for absorbing and gaining new powers one would need to ingest the blood of the victim and or absorb them as a whole (Like Cell from Dbz) so that'll be the only one anyone with that power will be able to get anything new and unlike copying, absorbing will be limited to 2 rather than 3 since we don't need people going Buu on everyone haha. However, the drawback to absorbing is that taking in the other victim's power doesn't mean you'll get their powers and get off free since whatever they had you now have.

For example: If they had a mutation, you'll have the same one since you're actually absorbing that person or ingesting their blood, etc. So whatever they have you'll have and there's no way around it since blood carries or rather is a person, so if they have a killer virus that was killing them you now have it too. There's a price to pay for absorbing powers rather it be ingesting or full absorbing. There's also the matter of once you've absorbed someone, you can't just get rid of their powers and problems since you're pretty much fused the moment you choose to use the power on them. So choose your 2 victims carfully haha.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Power post layout/Explaining Other Stuff  (Rough idea) Empty Re: Power post layout/Explaining Other Stuff (Rough idea)

Post by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:17 pm

Updated*
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:25 pm

Power Vareations

Power variations are simple and easy to understand so I'll be telling you what they are and how they can help some people out in the long run or rather help out anyone in the long run truth be told.

Power variations are basically powers that break off into other powers like water jumping into ice and then into steam and so on. Now everyone can break off into their variation and gain new moves and powers while only having one power since water to ice to steam is still water none the less and is still one power, just broken off into its other forms.

However, much like anything you need to be taught how to do this since you won't just be able to suddenly come across the variation because you were pushed to the limit, there will be none of that mess whatsoever. Once taught the variation you'll have the keys needed to use your power in a new and different way and all that good stuff.

This should be clear enough for everyone to understand and if not please let me know and I'll try to break it down a bit more, but I don't think its that hard to understand haha.

--Also, I should mention that being taught powers doesn't really have a limit to the amount you can be taught, but for now we'll go with 4 since 4 seems like a good number till we see how it works out.--
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:34 pm

LowKey Hax Powers

To make sure this gets done and make sure people don't think they're slick, I'm fully aware of the lowkey hax powers that start off small and then become hax as hell, yeah that ain't happening anytime soon. If your power is lowkey hax and you think you're going to go under without being noticed, let me tell you it ain't happening without going through the steps.

If you do intend to go down the hax road you're going to need to be taught by either Chusin, Sona or Scathan and there's no way around that. This is to make sure people with Magic, Kineses and times power and so on don't get bigheaded and think they're going to go around haxing the hax outta stuff.

If you want to be hax you gotta go to the very top and have them teach you the ways of the hax life hahahaha.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down