Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

The Madness

2 posters

Go down

The Madness Empty The Madness

Post by Nyarlathotep Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:44 pm

The reach of Nyarlathotep was far from short and extended across the whole world itself, infecting everyone and everything with its madness, driving them inane beyond insane. His madness swept through the land of Nulgorod like a gust of wind, turning any and all who inhabited the land into mad savages that knew only how to do one thing and that was cause chaos and as much of it as possible before the sheer weight of the madness consumed them and killed them mentally. There was no cure for this madness and no one was immune to it regardless of what they were or did to try and gain some sort of immunity to it; this was the true form of madness, a madness that left chaos in its wake.

The city would soon enough be burned down to the very ground it stood upon by the very people that sat within it, there was nothing anyone could do so long as The Crawling Chaos was present during the whole shebang. This was the end of the Nulgorod since there wasn't much resistance in the first place so this take over wasn't hard in any way.

"The chaos does make the best music."
Nyarlathotep
Nyarlathotep

Back to top Go down

The Madness Empty Re: The Madness

Post by Nyarlathotep Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:09 pm

As the madness flooded throughout the lands, people would start to attack one another for no reason aside from just doing it, there was more fist fighting than anything else currently. The streets ran red with the blood of the people and soon enough gunshots could be heard as well as visible smoke from burning buildings and so on.

The Police couldn't handle all of the chaos that was going on and had to use brute force to calm the city and even that failed after a while. There was nothing that could be done at the time since there was no cure for the madness The Crawling Chaos had let run like wildfire throughout the city.
Nyarlathotep
Nyarlathotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyarlathotep Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:17 pm

Within a matter of hours, the whole city was turned on its head and nothing but destruction was left in the wake; this was the end of what some people called normal living and the start of something far worse than anything anyone could imagine. Once everything started to come full circle the ringleader himself would show up, floating above the city and everyone below like the god he was, he said nothing and simply acted out his will.

"This brings me a feeling of joy to see all of you acting out how you truly feel, rather than acting fake and putting up fronts for others to see and to please others."

Everything was running smoothly and nothing was going to stop this from happening since there weren't enough people or forces to even put up a fighting chance, so this was what was going to keep on happening till The Crawling Chaos got bored with the world and destroyed it fully.
Nyarlathotep
Nyarlathotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyarlathotep Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm

"How they play around when such things are taking place really puts a smile on my face, I've never had such ease taking control of a world as I do currently, its as if they don't care for their home."

Nyarlathotep smiled as his chaos continued to spread throughout the lands and into other areas of the world itself, within a matter of seconds even more areas would fall to the madness and within minutes the whole wide world would be wrapped in his madness. There wasn't anything to be done to stop him, he could've very well just snapped his finger and took the whole world over but what fun would that serve to one such as himself? He did like to enjoy his fun at times and so that's what he was currently doing as the world fell into chaos.
Nyarlathotep
Nyarlathotep

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:41 am

"Hey, hey now, I'm going to need you to stop causing problems man."

The Creator said as she appeared before the great messager of the gods, she gave a bow to show it the respect it was due since she was sure that it was the most basic thing she could do so as not to seem rude. She was here to take care of this mess since someone gave up their life for this, so she was really hoping that things would go smooth and not end up getting messy, but if things were to get messy she'd be fine with that too.

"So Nyarlathotep, can I ask that you not cause madness and chaos across my planet? I mean I'm fine with you being here and all but you can't just go doing stuff like this man, it just ain't right, I'd understand if you did what you usually did and just messed with a few people but this? This can't stand. So how about you stop this and no one has to lift a finger and just move on."

The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyarlathotep Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Nyarlathotep raised an eyebrow, he was rather shocked to see someone bow before him since people usually just act as if they were above him and or just thought it wasn't needed, however, this one was different and that he could see. He took note of this small gesture for sure, it may not have seemed like it but he did note it down in his memory while rubbing his chin before smiling a bit.

"Well now, aren't we full of surprises, I had expected you to come but didn't think you'd actually do what you just did. Now as for your request, I think you'll find that stopping this much fun will be quite a problem but I suppose I'll stop and just humor you."

He felt like he'd done enough this world, there wasn't much else to do aside from destroying it, however, what fun would that be since the people were so very lively! He'd mentally end the madness he spread over the world, but the mass killings that took place would remain, just not the cause of it.

"As you can see I've removed the madness that spread the chaos, but the death will remain as a little parting gift from me to you."

Now that the world was free from the chaos and madness, Nyarlathotep would simply leave and go back to his realm for the time being since he was pretty much done with the world at the moment; however, he would keep a watchful eye out for soemone special since he'd return soon enough.
Nyarlathotep
Nyarlathotep

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:31 pm

"Well that takes care of that but I really don't think that he'll stay gone for good, I know he's going to come back because there's someone here he's going to use, however, my lips are sealed for the time being till someone offers something to me. Speaking of which, I don't need you in me anymore since you were quite the brave soul and hella boss Chusin, so live and go have fun."

She said as she pulled Chusin from within her and dropped her onto the ground below, she never wanted Chusin to live inside her forever anyway, it was just a short-term thing in her mind so she just let her go.

"Have fun now."
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum