Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Tabrynth (Asleep)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tabrynth (Asleep) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tabrynth (Asleep)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 pm

The Macrocosmic Khrona spake, "A Universal Size Of Myself That Is Outside Of The 5th Dimension, Cut Off From Its Power And Fueled By My Own Power Source So That I Can Fight It Without Needing To Use Its Power." That was the real gist of it, and the Macrocosmic Khrona was still teeming with Microcosmic Khronas that were outside of the 5th Dimension, as well.

"Are You This Realm's Reality Generator Core?" He inquired, knowing that every 5th Dimension had one to make it perpetual.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:31 pm

"Weird was of saying am I the top dog around here, but yeah I am the one in charge of this place as well as other places since that's kinda my thing since I'm kinda a big deal. However, I am also not in charge at the same time, it's weird if I do say so myself since I am in charge and yet not in charge. What brings you here?"

She said as she started to pick her ear, it was a question she already knew the answer to but still asked anyway since it seemed like the right thing to do in her book, she wasn't sure why. She rocked about side to side waiting for her response to her question that was already answered.

The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:52 pm

"I'm Here To Play!" Khrona would say, swirling a sun in the palm of his hand like a basketball before it would fizzle out and become nothingness again. "Don't You Want To Play With Me?" As Khrona floated closer, streams of stellar energy strung from the fingers and feet of the macrocosmic being, face to face with the 5th dimension.

"Also, I am here to be a HERO!" Khrona couldn't forget that before all of this, he wanted to be a hero, but he needed to wake up first, and he was only just partially awake. His eyes were barely even open. But they were open nonetheless, which meant that soon he would awaken and become more powerful.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:09 pm

"Play? No, not really. I don't like playing games that are basically pissing contests, I mean that's really all these types of fights become; plus I'd rather not go all out for something as simple as playing and risk destroying everything. Plus you're barking up the wrong tree if you think we're equal in terms of power since that's just an opinion based thing and you and I or rather you won't accept being the weaker one."

The Creator wasn't really feeling a fight, maybe when Khrona worked his way up to the level needed to fight her she'd humor him, however, he was far from being ready for that and even if she did go along with it, it would just be a who says it didn't work and blah blah blah. She sat in her chair typing her thoughts out since that's all this was, just a bunch of thoughts being thrown out on the blank text box used to respond to stuff.

"I mean I honestly think that you should get around and explore the planet versus doing what you're doing, I mean there's so much to see and so many people to meet and learn from and fall in love with and so on. Honestly, the fight you want was over the moment you consciously thought about bringing it up since so long as my opinion remains as a fact you'd never win and it'd just be a shit show."

She said as she held her laptop over her lap while typing the reply to Khrona since this was just how she did things, she wasn't a character that he could really do much with aside from waste time for the both of them since she knew he was super powerful and would type out long replies with one attack while she sighed. Her laptop dimed a bit as the light refixed itself to match the light around it, she laid her chin on the laptop and sighed.

"How about you go talk to some people and work on yourself, I can hook you up with a teacher!"

She typed out since she was in a place beyond the world she was in, she was all too bored with playing with these people and was thinking about starting over again and or bringing someone new to make things fun.
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:57 pm

"A Wise Decision," the incarnation said, something like a 'Royal Servant', "I Would Not Dream Of It." Khrona laughed in his sleep.

His Precognition allowed him to know why all of this was being said, and the Macrocosmic Khrona said, "I Was Created Specifically To Drain Your Energy With My 'Absorption'." Khrona smiled. "Didja Know That?"

Tymon's eyes were open a little.

Suddenly, the entire area was sucked up of all of its energy and all of it was within the 'Macrocosmic Khrona'.

"Now, Microcosmic Khrona -- Dissolve!"

The entire area that was made of Macrocosmic Khrona would suddenly break off into Microcosmic Khronas that were all dying and losing their energy, but serving as voodoo dolls to steal the energy from the actual source when they got down to that level.

The area should have completely dissolved into more Microcosmic Macrocosm Khronas, each ready to deal with every outcome that could occur like a network. They were all hard wired to each other through a telekinetic bounding that came from the Awakened Tymon, and the Awakened Khrona.

But Tymon had something else to do, and left Khrona in charge of the Epic Art, something like Mickey Mouse and Master Yen Sid.

Now Khrona was tasked with livening things up around here, and the Epic Art said that the 13 Restrictions were still being unlocked, so the Epic Art could not be used to its full potential still.

Khrona, however, was still in his First Restriction, which allowed him his psychic powers, such as 'Precognition' of the fact that this Creator was going to react this way.

Tymon: "Your Laptop Is In Front Of ='ME'=, Not The Other Way Around."

Somehow, they could hear Tymon's voice, even though they could not see him at all. It was all part of his Epic Art.

Khrona: "Bye-Bye, Chusin~!"

The implosion from Macrocosmic Khrona should have -obliterated- ='ALL'= of the 5th Dimension from the inside out and killed 'The Creator' instantaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:17 pm

*Sips tea*

"I guess if that's what you want to happen it can happen within your head I suppose, I mean I'm not fighting you, its pointless given the fact that nothing you do matters, I mean nothing matters truth be told."

The Creator said sipping her tea casually, she wasn't shocked or even bothered, it was more or less panning out like all things in her mind did and this was just another one of them, she wasn't sure what doing all of nothing was suppose to do or if it was to get a reaction out of her or whatever. She kept sipping her tea while she watched Khrona do what he did best and that was acting out, it wasn't like she didn't see this but rather she didn't care enough to bother with it.

"So, are you done? I mean if you're not you're more than welcome to keep doing what you perceive to be doing and I'll just enjoy my tea since its more or less a special blend. Though I'm sure you'll do something only you'd do, I don't even need to use my powers to see that since this has been played more times than I care to count. Also, you wouldn't be the first one to do this, Scathan actually managed to destroy the uni or was it the omi? Eh, I'll say Omi since he was going through some shit at the time, but you can't really do that honestly."

She casually said as she slightly pulled the cup from her mouth and looked at her laptop for a moment before sighing. "Plus I'm pretty sure he's obsessed with Chusin because she took him to school and hurt his little ego and pride heh. Good shit girl."
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:54 pm

The wisdom of The Creator opened Tymon's eyes completely, and Khrona was able to see using the Hyper Perception of the 5th Restriction, made specifically for 5th Dimensions -- Shinrona Tensei.

"Shinrona Tensei," Tymon called out, watching over his piece rather peculiar.

Suddenly, the very same Tabrynth that was sacrificed allowed for its energy to create a 5th Dimension for itself for Shinrona to manifest, where he was like the Macrocosmic Khrona was.

Now Shinrona was in his 5th Restriction, and had his Reality Warping powers now, so he could easily keep from being harmed by anything of the sort. They were skipping Restrictions, but it didn't matter since this was actually something important. Perhaps not to this realm, but to the Veritas, which Tymon was still developing using ='ALL'= of his 'Epic Art; at all times.

"I Was Not Trying TO Destroy Your Universe. That Was A Side-Effect Of Mine Coming Through Skipping Restrictions."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:44 pm

"Man, aren't we having some fun?"

She said while she sipped her tea, it was rather weird that Khrona was doing all of this for some reason, she didn't really see the point since it really amounted to nothing but she knew that some people needed to do over the top stuff for some reason or another. She just didn't find what was going on funny or fun on any way possible, she, in fact, found it to be really stupid but that was just how she saw it and knew that a few others felt the same way.

"So you're just bringing your universe over here now? I should maybe do something or try to but that's a lot of work for something stilly."
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Shinrona smirked, "I AM My Universe."

Naturally, Shinrona's first move would be to send out doppelgangers of itself all across space and time to deal with all of the random long conversations and random bullshit that would occur so that they could get to the nitty-gritty of the battle right from the getgo.

"Absolution:" Shinrona cried, "Khrona Tensei."

Calling out his own name established himself in whatever universe he liked as himself as a multiversal singularity -- which was important.

There was only one TRUE Shinrona walking through what looked like reflections in space shifting like mirrors and edges rather than flowing like gas. In the gleam of those outlines would be one of Shinrona's 'Smite's from the light, and it would damage the Creator anytime the light was shining on it.

It should have cut pretty deep into the reality as it was, but it continued to slice at it like a fresh fruit, ready to tear open the Creator with just a sliver of a slit of light.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:05 pm

"So what is doing any of this supposed to get you? I mean I am growing kinda bored with this little light show that you're keeping up, like seriously this isn't getting you anywhere."

The Creator yawned, she was tired of this show and was going to do something about it but there were so many ways to deal with this she just couldn't pick just one of them, however, there was one way and that way was the easy way and only way that wouldn't require her to fight all that much.

"Well I hope you're ready, you've managed to get my attention just enough to get me to take some action, though I'd rather avoid fighting it seems like I can't do that clearly.
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:09 pm

All of the images of heaven shifted back to a point of magnification of the Angel King, Shinrona Tensei. The entire Macrocosm from Sun to Moon was ready for all form of Planetary and Universal interaction within its own Realm -- the Veritas. But this was just a Pocket Dimension 'Veritas' made from the corpse of the last Creator.

"You Guys Will Be Useful..." Shinrona would utter as he had all of his images copy his previous image and go for each of the Creators of every reality at once and seek to absorb them for more power instantaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:18 pm

Well, I've humored you long enough, I'm just gonna Ban you for breaking literally darn near every Rule in the book, you're a really sad person with far too much pride and a big ego that should be checked at the gate. You're causing such a fuss over nothing so this Ban was earned by you, I was assuming you'd stop acting like a spoiled child but I gave you far too much credit.

When you issue a formal apologie you'll be let back in if everyone is in agreement but I doubt you'll do that so enjoy the Ban my mans.
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:20 pm

(Should've put this here the other day but I forgot so let me say it now. This whole thread/post is a joke thread and has no bearing on anything going on, I was simply humoring a child throwing a fit much like they always do, so pay this no mind whatsoever. It was a topic that was supposed to go somewhere till the person went off and threw a fit because they thought rules didn't apply to them, so they went and did all of this; though I will say that all of this could've been avoided if they just followed the whole story that was planned irl but nope they threw a fit.)
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum