Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Home visit

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Home visit  Empty Home visit

Post by Ena Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:56 pm

Upon entering the city and making her way around the area, Ena found herself wondering to Chusin's little "Hole in the wall". She was here for a visit and wanted to check up on one of her oldest friends that she had since last time they meet was way back when, when the old planet was still a thing and not dead as hell.

A small sigh came from her as she clapped her face a few times and got ready to have a nice long talk with her bud from another mother. Though she was a little worried if Chusin would even remember her or even her name for that matter; it was something did give her a few butterflies.

"I wonder if she's home? I hope so cause I need some place to crash and hang for a minute."

She said to herself as she gave a slight known on the door in hopes that someone would answer it.
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Home visit  Empty Re: Home visit

Post by Chusin Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:07 pm

Once the door was knocked on it would immediately open up and a small figure could be seen standing in front of Ena. This was Chusin or rather someone who simply called themselves that for laughs.

Home visit  Ocffkx10

"Who're you and what do you want?"
Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:03 pm

"Hmm? Who am I? Who are you and where's Chusin at?"

Ena didn't know who this short stack was or why she was even here or why she asked for her name when she didn't even give her own. The look that was on her face was to die for since it was one of both confusion and annoyance.

"Ugh."
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:07 pm

"I'm Chusin, so who are you, stranger?"

She said as she grew to the height of a 7 footer and loomed over Ena like a giant. Her eyes were big and almost bursting out of her head, her mouth was wide open and bit a saliva was dripping from it. She didn't know if Ena was a friend or just some random person trying to get into Chusin't little home since everyone wanted to do that at some point.

"You should do more talking rather than acting rude and stuff or things may get ugly."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:19 pm

"So you wanna go huh? I'm fine with that. I've been meaning to let off some steam since I had to go through that huge ass city to find this place and that wasn't even the hardest part about all of this."

Ena was more than ready to take this person on since she could've used a good reason to blow off some steam and boy was this one as good as ever. She balled up her fist and took a step forward so that the person could see that she wasn't going to back down, not by a long shot.

"So who's gonna make the first move? Cause I can ensure that it'll be the last one made."

Her killer intent was flaring up like a wildfire and it would only grow from there on. Her blood was boiling and her heart was racing like never before!
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:30 pm

As the intense situation go even more intense, the person calling herself Chusin smiled and reverted back to her smaller form and moved out of the way so that Ena could come inside. She only did this because she was making sure that this was indeed the Ena that Chusin knew from way back when and wasn't sure faker trying to pretend to be her instead.

"You can enter. I can tell you're the real deal so its all good from here on out."

Once Ena entered the home the door would be closed behind her and that would be the end of it since there was no one else with her.

"You'll have to wait for Chusin to come back here or talk to me and I'll relay the message to her or whatever you want to do."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:33 pm

"Cool."

She said with ease and walked on inside since there was no longer any need to fight anymore. She had hoped that Chusin would be home since she had to talk to her, but it would seem like that wasn't the case.

"I'll wait for her to get back, so you don't need to do anything haha."
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:00 pm

After the meeting was done, Chusin herself made her way back home and once she got there she unlocked the door and walked on inside only to see someone she knew waiting around like a bump on a log.

"Didn't think I'd ever see you again you crazy fox haha."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:03 pm

"Zzzzzz."

That's what would be heard at the time since she'd been here so long she fell asleep on the couch and stayed sleep for a while now. While the time she was woke she did a lot of stuff with whatever that other thing was calling itself Chusin.

She played some games, ate some food and watched a lot of old school movies to kill time, but the longe she did that the longer it seemed like the person she was waiting for wouldn't show up so she took a nap to pass the time along.
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:43 pm

"Well, I can't say I blame her for going to sleep before I got back, but did she have to sleep on the couch? The bed wasn't even that far from it for crying out loud."

Chusin sighed as she walked on over to the sleep Ena and just looked at her for a moment before getting a bit closer to her and giving her a kiss on the lips. She did this because deep down she was still a little freaky and did have a thing for chicks that she thought were hot, so she took this chance to sneak in a little kiss.

"Emmhmm."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:51 pm

"You know if you wanted to kiss me all you had to do was ask."

Do to Ena's past she never slept heavy, she always slept lightly so that she could wake up on the fly and be ready for any and everything, so having someone place anything on her would wake her up imminently. However, she didn't push Chusin away more so she kissed her right back, but bit down on her tongue so that Chusin wouldn't be able to pull away.

"I have you know you little kiss stealer. You took my first kiss from me."

She said all jumbled up since she didn't have the full use of her mouth, but it was still clear enough to be heard even if it was jumbled up in the process.
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Once her tongue was bitten, she didn't quickly pull away since she liked to be able to talk and causing injury to her tongue wasn't an option. However, she did find it somewhat hot that they were doing this and it made her laugh a little since she one was being held by the tongue and two because she was someones first. It was enough to make anyone laugh out loud and that's what she was doing currently.

"I think you'd be a nice wife for me Ena, say yes and we can live together and do stuff like every married couple does."

She said jumbled up as well since she too didn't have the full use of her mouth. Though what she said was true since she was in need of a housewife and stuff.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:43 am

"A wife?"

It was at that moment Ena knew she was gonna laugh and that's exactly what she did. She busted out in tears laughing at what she just head, it was literally the funniest thing she'd heard in a long time. It had her rolling on the couch a bit before she came to a stop and then started up again.

"Hahahahahahahah! You want me to be your wife? Hahahahahahahaha! I can't breathe man, I legit can't breathe right now hahahahaha! Oh man, that's some good stuff Chusin, I swear it is. However, you really wouldn't want me as a wife. I mean the only reason your tongue is free is that I couldn't hold that laugh in hahahaha."

Ena wiped a tear from her eye and looked at Chusin for a second. She didn't understand why this woman would even say something like that to her of all people.
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:49 am

Chusin was a little embarrassed by all the laughing that was going on since she didn't think it was that damn funny and she didn't think it was that bad of a statement to make.

"Well geeze I didn't know I was such a good comedic...But I'm serious about this you know that right? I want to make you my wife."

It was weird indeed and was something that Chusin didn't say to just anyone so it proved that she was serious about what she said.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:52 am

*Sigh*

"Trust me when I say you really wouldn't want that. I'm not the ideal wife you're assuming I am I'm much more or one-night stand type of person if you catch my drift.

Ena was much more serious now than she was before since she had to express that she was not someone any person would want to be tied down to for any period of time and that she was more of the quickie type truth be told. Her eyes shifted to the side while she spoke and she placed her arm over he eyes as if trying to hide something or trying to avoid further eye contact.

"Come on Chusin, how long have you known me? You know I've changed so much it's not even funny and I've been with multiple people to boot That's not even taking into account of my past and the stuff I've done...I'm not right in the head nor right for anyone to be with. If you're that hung up on me, I wouldn't mind sleeping with you.
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:07 am

"Ena you sound a lot like me...No you sound just like me in a sense. However, I don't want you just for a night, I want you for life; believe it or not I'm really lonely and it's been getting to me day in and day out. I hate being in this place with no one else, I hate being by myself with no one to talk to...

You're more or less the only person I've ever trusted truth be told. I can't trust anyone else since everyone is only worried about themselves and only themselves, but you're different. I know you remember the good old days we spent together before the old Vescrutia died off right?

Didn't you enjoy our time together? You came to see me on more than one occasion if I recall correctly heh. So just trust me when I say you're far more worthy to me than a one night stand."

Chusin said as she mounted Ena and leaned down while also removing her arm that was covering her eyes and once she removed her arm she would look at her with a passion like no other.

"I love you Ena. I want you to be with me until the end of time itself."

Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:19 am

Ena was a little surprised to hear all of this coming from Chusin of all people, it was something she'd never think she'd hear her say since she was always the lone wolf type from what she'd been seeing. But it was nice to hear someone speak to her so nicely and it did make her cry a little on the inside since she wasn't about to cry in front of anyone.

"You won't take no for an answer will you heh. I guess I can see why but are prepared for what's to come? I'm not gonna lie, I can be a bit much to deal with at times."

She said as she turned her gazed to Chusin and looked her right in the eyes before placing her hands on her hips and slowly moving her body back and forth.

"You've got some pretty nice hips if I do say so myself and your movement isn't half bad."
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:23 am

"Knew you'd come around sooner or later haha and thank you for the compliment heheee. I can tell you now that I'm really happy, so happy that I could explode right now or I could just do something like this."

Once she said that she would immediately lean down and kiss Ena once again, but that wasn't all she did not by a long shot. Ena would soon find out that Chusin was quite the wild one when it came to certain things and that she was in for a ride.

(I don't think I need to explain what they did lol.}
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:57 am

"Mmm. That was epic."

She said as she placed her arms around Chusin who she was now on top of currently. She felt like a million bucks now and it was a great feeling that she didn't want to end, but she knew that she had to save up some of that energy so that she could do housewife stuff.

"I'll go make dinner. What do you wanna eat?"

She wasn't the best cook since she had people cook for her most of her life, but during her little trips with her sister, she learned how to make food regardless of what she had. So she hopped off of Chusin and made her way to the kitchen to fix something to eat.

"Hmmm. I hope she's not a picky eater cause that'll be a problem if she doesn't have the stuff needed to make what she likes."
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:06 pm

"I'll take anything you can cook. I'm not picky about what I eat, I mean the best thing I ate has gotten up to cook for me heh."

It was a little joke she made because it was true and she also wasn't a picky eater since she hardly ever ate home cooked meals anyway, so this would be a nice change for her in all honesty.

"Cook what you want and I'll eat it heh."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:42 pm

"I'm glad you said..."

It was at this very moment Ena felt a fear like no other, she felt a strong force shake the very planet itself and it made her pause for a moment. Her legs shook, her teeth started to chatter, her knees started to buckle and soon enough she fell to them; she knew that what she just felt was something so strong she gave up before she even started.

"We're doom...There's no way we can fight something like that if it chose to attack us."

She said while crying...There was nothing in her that could reassure her because for the first time she felt fear like no other.
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Once that strange feeling was felt Chusin quickly got up from the couch and ran over to Ena and without any hesitation she summoned a Tome from her gate and quickly read from it.

"Greater Shield, invincibility, reinforcement."

Immediately her and Ena were shielded, invincible with reinforcement. Rather or not Ena knew what was coming was no important because Chusin knew and so she reacted.

"Ena don't worry, I'll protect you!"
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:28 pm

It was just as Chusin had predicted and she was smart to shield herself and Ena because the moment she did that, the projectiles from the summit found their way to Chusin's home and the rest of the Bit City and destroyed it. It was mass chaos and destruction, any and everyone was being killed left and right! There was no stopping this and there would be no life left after it was done and by some chance, people managed to live through it, the beasts were already on their way to finish them off.

This was the end of the line..Would Chusin and Ena make it out of the city or would they be victims to the bests that was already making there way to finish off any survivors.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:27 pm

"We're for...We're done for Chusin. I know you felt that and I know you know that we're doomed."

Ena was still shaken up by all of this stuff that was going on and being attacked wasn't really helping her at all, in fact, she was more traumatized than before. So after the attack was over and done with and vision was restored she looked at the wreckage all around her.

"There's nothing left. There's literally nothing left. I don't know how someone could have that much power to kill everyone at the same time. Chusin what are we going to do?"
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:43 pm

"Heh, well I'd be lying to you if I said that we'd make it through this, but sadly we won't. The thing we felt was far more powerful than anything I've ever felt and I can't even comprehend it all that well. However, one thing I do know is that if we're going to die, then we're going to die fighting!"

Chusin knew what was coming since she wasn't as stupid as she let on, but even still she wasn't going to just die without fighting back! She wasn't about to be some monsters food!

"Let's fight until the end Ena."

She said as she started to fully open The Gates Of The King and she would take her best weapon and would stand up before her best armor surrounded her. She took a step out into the chaos and begged something to come attack her!

"Come on monsters, I'm right here!"
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next