Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Finally got the goods

3 posters

Go down

Finally got the goods Empty Finally got the goods

Post by Goetia Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Once they were back which was rather odd since...they were back and that was all that mattered and now both Khrona and Dizzy were face to face with Chusin, the one who sent for the girl in the first place.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Finally got the goods Empty Re: Finally got the goods

Post by Chusin Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:17 pm

"Well call me shocked cause I didn't think you'd get back here but you are Khrona after all so what more needs to be said since that name alone says a lot since it's it Khrona and what not and thus we can't really understand Khrona since we're talking about Khrona after all."

Chusin was pleased that Khrona finally did his job and brought her the child she asked for and she never doubted him cause he's Khrona and being Khrona meant that he didn't fail or know the meaning of it since Khrona was Khrona after all and that was just a Khrona thing for Khrona to do after all. She looked at Dizzy and then at her right arm and approached her from behind because she liked doing that, she didn't touch her arm since she knew what would happen if she did but what she did do was rub her head a bit before asking her a simple question.

"Do you know who your father is Dizzy? If you do feel free to tell me. Also, do you know about your right arm and what it can do?"
Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:24 pm

"My father? No, I don't know who he is or even how he looks for that matter, all I've known was my mother who was the only one that looked after me all these years."

Dizzy wasn't the least bit taken back by the events that took place and lead her to this place since she'd seen it happen a few times before and even had it done to her maybe once or twice although she didn't exactly remember all too well. She knew that something was off about the women that stood before her, she could feel something weird oozing from her, she couldn't tell what it was but it wasn't anything nice whatsoever.

"My right arm...."

That she didn't say anything on since she knew what it did but not why it did what it did and she always feared what it could do to anything she touched and that's what made her stay away from people in a sense aside from her not know how to be a leader and just doing what she thought a leader did at the time. She looked at her right arm and in an instant, she saw it transform into something she didn't recognize yet once again and it spooked her a bit even though it was all in her head.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Area Location : Unknown~

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:02 pm

"So he hasn't told you I see...this is going to be quite the shocker for you but your real father in Scathan, the person who runs the place mostly and that right arm of yours is actually his very own right arm; I mean that that's his actual right arm that you have and I'm sure you know what it does when you touch something."

Chusin wasn't going to beat around the bush since that would take too long and she would rather get to the point of why she had this girl here aside from her own personal reasons. She was really hyped about the things to come now that she had Dizzy and her right arm.

"Well Dizzy I'm going to need you to help me out a bit, you see I need you to use your right arm to destroy something that's keeping my best friend trapped, so if you wouldn't mind I'd like you to help me, please."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:07 pm

"......."

Dizzy was taken back for a moment and couldn't wrap her head around what she just heard, this woman just literally told her who her father was without a second thought and hearing that made her eyes tear up since she finally knew who her father was and that right there was the moment she made a bad call.

"If you tell me...me...more about where I come from I'll help you out with whatever you want."

She couldn't help but sob a bit as she rubbed her eyes to wipe the tears away.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Chusin smiled and pointed to herself, she needed Dizzy to touch her in order to free her friend from where it was even though there was no need but she needed the rest of what was there to be free as a byproduct. So she opened her arms up and stretched them out wide and waited for what was to come and then she'd be done with her end of the deal and she'd be free.

"Touch me with your right arm and then you'll know everything you wish to know, I'll personally tell you and answer any and all questions you have and may have as well as didn't know you had."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Dizzy wasn't too sure about the idea of touching someone since she knew what would happen but this woman was clearly different if she actually wanted her to touch her with her right arm and with the gift of knowing who she was and where she came from on the line she couldn't just pass it up so she did what she was asked.

She lifted her right arm up and placed it on Chusin's chest, she didn't know what would happen aside from what always happened but maybe this time would be different or so she that's what she thought.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:31 pm

The moment that Dizzy touched Chusin something beyond their comprehension would take place; the effects of Dizzy's right arm would do what it was meant to do but not in the way that one would expect. Once the energy within Chusin's body was destroyed a massive hole would open within he chest and then a tentacle would lash and avoid Dizzy and make its way outside the warehouse and jet off into the sky. Once it reached a stopping point another one would blast out of her chest and then another one and another one and so on till something fully pulled itself out of Chuisn and the sheer presence of it wrapped and belt and twisted reality while also decaying the area around it.

Chusin herself wasn't killed in the process but she was weakened to the point of death and without it needing to be told the AI teleported Chusin and itself away from the area since the whole area was decaying FTL itself. The thing that appeared was none other than The Crawling Chaos itself and it would release a wave of chaos and madness just by being in this new realm and no one immune to it; the effect would spread quickly throughout the City and the world itself but not the universe since The Crawling Chaos had no reason to spread its madness that far just yet.

Dizzy who was within the blast wouldn't be killed by the decay or affected by the madness since she was teleported away during the commotion via her right arm acting as a safety measure.

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum