Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Home at last

2 posters

Go down

Home at last  Empty Home at last

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Well being let free from The Creator, Chusin made her way back to her home of which she'd hardly been in except that one time when she slept with Ena and all that good stuff; she had come back to just relax and unwind after the long day she had and all the things she'd seen while being one with The Creator. She'd seen so much in such a short time and he head was spinning and she needed a rest from it all, all of the mess that took place in such a short time, she just wanted to relax and forget about her past few days.

Once she got home and made her way inside she just fell out on the couch and wasn't getting up any time soon, she was drained and needed this little rest.

"Sleep sounds good now."
Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Home at last  Empty Re: Home at last

Post by Scathach Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:59 pm

"Not often that I come here, however, I suppose that's because I've never been here."

Scathach watched as Chusin slept, she didn't wake her, she simply sat there and watched herself sleep for as long as she needed to, it was weird to some but she found watching people sleep to be informative in many ways. She ran her fingers Chusin's hair while humming softly to herself, the tune was from her childhood and always helped her dream good dreams so this was a good time to hum.

Scathach
Scathach

Area Location : The Backyard

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:49 pm

"If you're going to watch people sleep its best not to let yourself be sensed honestly and I'm sure I know the answer to this, but why are you here?"

Chusin said still lying down with her eyes open now, she wanted to know just what she was doing here since they had no reason to even talk anymore since the whole 'World ending' thing happened and the other less important dumbass was ejected from the Universe; she really couldn't think of any reason they should even be in the same room truth be told. However, she knew that there was some reason for her to be here and not doing something else, so she was curious to hear the reason and maybe if it was good she'd humor her in the fun or at least that was the plan.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:40 pm

"I'm here because it's about time we did something about that Void in your system, we need to remove it so you can be whole and maybe less of a downer in a sense."

Scathach was sure Chusin knew what she was talking about since she was still looking for something to fill that Void in her life and since she was becoming something greater than she knew, it was about time she pulled back her old self and went full force. She placed her hand out and opened a portal to the Backyard since it was the one place that could help out with this little problem quickly.

"Come on, it's time to go I suppose."
Scathach
Scathach

Area Location : The Backyard

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

"I don't see why not."

Chusin didn't have any reason to say no, so she just got herself up and stretched a bit before walking past herself and into the portal since she was sure that the Backyard wouldn't kick her out since it was her after all, so that was something she kinda knew or rather was going to test.

Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum