Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

I've come to bargain

2 posters

Go down

I've come to bargain   Empty I've come to bargain

Post by Chusin Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Chusin had finally come to the fact that she needed to do something with herself and she needed meaning in her life and she knew that the only way she'd find meaning in her life and a meaning to do something was here in the Shadow Isles and with a being beyond that of a god and goddess, something far beyond the realm of understanding. She was here to meet with the Outrealm being whose name need not be spoken since it was clear in her heart of hearts who it was and thus she waited for Scathan to show himself and allow her passage into the Isles so she may do what she came here to do.
Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

I've come to bargain   Empty Re: I've come to bargain

Post by Scathan Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:09 pm

"You've come seeing the power of someone...no something that you cannot control; I ask you to turn back and rethink this. You'd be better off not attempting this for should you fail you will positively die and there would be nothing I could do to save you or even bring you back to life for my powers have no reach into the Outerrealm."

Scathan said as he walked up beside Chusin with her arms folded. He didn't want to believe that she would want to travel that far out and go this far for a meaning in her life or to put it into motion since each and every time she'd tried something like this it failed and she'd have to start over again. However, he couldn't very well tell her no since she was of the Ultimates as much as he was, but that didn't mean he couldn't say no it just meant that he chose not to.

"I ask that you not do this. You're a power here and once you leave you'll be cut off from the power source and will be powerless. So I ask again that you not do this of which will end in your death."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:14 pm

"Look I didn't come here to hear you complain about my choice and if you wanted me to not do this you could just say no and I'd be powerless to go against your word Approver. I know what I'm doing, you're not telling me anything that I haven't already known beforehand; I need this, I need to do this in order to start the gears of my life and put meaning into it."

Chusin said with a straight face without any notion of hesitation or doubt, she was fully aware of the high chances of her death and she didn't care not one bit about it. She wanted to get this over and done with as quick as possible before she actually started to doubt the idea of doing something this dangerous.

"Just send me there...even without my powers I should be fine so long as I don't do anything to upset it. So let get this over and done with Scathan."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:28 pm

"If you insist I won't stop you but do try and come back alive since dying outside my reach isn't the best of ideas currently."

Those were the last words she'd hear before she was sent away into the Shadow Isles and even beyond the realm of the Isles and into the Outerrealm where his reach would stop and she'd find herself in a barren wasteland of pure chaos that was far beyond the comprehension of those that were beneath the being that dwelled there. The air was thick and the feeling of death stained the very soul of the realm and would strike Chusin like a knife through the heart and the madness that circled the area would easily take a toll on Chusin's mind to the point that it would break it without fail.

The realm she was in was far beyond what she could even perceive and the longer she stayed the quicker she'd die even though that was already happening but for some reason, it was happening slowly.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:45 pm

What is this!? Why does it feel like my heart is going to explode and why does my head feel the same!? What is this!?"

Chusin knew that the trip here would be a problem but she didn't think it would be this bad, she felt the very blood in her body freeze up due to the sheer amount of fear that she was being plagued with and her senses were slowly failing her as she started to lose her grip on herself far quicker then she thought. The feeling of death was hitting her like a truck and stinging her like a bee; she felt as if she were being tortured to death endlessly.

"It hurts, it hurts so much that it's laughable."

She said as she found herself laughing through the pain itself even though she wasn't being physically assaulted. She fell to her knees, tears pouring from her eyes as she slipped into the pure madness that was taking her mind.

"I can't believe that this is happening, I just can't! I don't want to let it end like this, I don't want to lose till I've found a meaning for my life."

Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:49 pm

"Oh, how I do enjoy seeing your kind suffer for the actions you've taken. I can't even bring myself to understand why you'd willingly kill yourself."

Those were her words and even though they wouldn't help her current problem they did mean something to the being that was every present who was thoroughly enjoying the suffering that had befallen the foolish little girl that dared to travel here seeking something as silly as meaning in her life. The being hadn't shown itself, but it would appear as a shadow figure that approached Chusin slowly and with each step it took the feeling that the foolish girl was going through would increase one hundred fold.

"I just don't get why."

The being remarked almost as if it were macking Chusin for something so stupid, however, her actions did bring it amusement and that was indeed noteworthy all in itself.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Chusin at this point was on the ground fully laid out crying and laughing at the same time due to the sheer amount of stress her mind and body was under and it only got worse as the being got closer. She couldn't even see the shadow that it was using as a way to show itself due to her vision fading away at a rapid pace, but it's not like she tried to look at it since she was stuck with enough fear to kill a god or goddess.

"......"

There wasn't anything she could do, she could only lie there and wait to die like she was told by Scathan whom she didn't listen to due to her own reasoning and wanting to fill that hole within herself that became a drive for meaning in her life. Nothing was going to help her and she knew that she didn't even have her powers to help her out and that's what may have helped even a little bit but she didn't have them.

"........"
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:14 pm

"Awww don't tell me you're dead already even though I didn't let you die the moment you entered this realm like the foolish little girl you are. However, since I do find this to be the most fun I've had in a while since no one comes here I'll grant you one favor and that favor can be whatever you want if you're still even alive that is; I do enjoy your suffering a lot more than I do the others of your kind."

The being did this simply to repay the little girl for giving it a good laugh since it had been quite some time since it caused someone to suffer this much without even doing anything since no one ever came to it or even know how for that matter, so this was a little gift. However, the gift did come with some side effects that weren't told since it would make the surprise all the better.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:20 pm

"...I......"

She couldn't even speak anymore or rather it was quite hard to do so since everything that was going on took everything out of her and was just barely hanging on to what little life she had left. She tried to speak but couldn't and only lied there dying quicker and quicker as the time that seemed like forever was passing.

-Unspoken words/Unheard words-

After that, her body fell dead and her eyes closed and she was no more with the living, this was what she was warned would happen but she didn't care and now this was the outcome of her actions.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 pm

The being thought about what it heard and made a facial expression that couldn't be seen but the expression was that of shock and acceptance and thought that what would transpire from here on would be a show worth watching till it grew bored and would end the show without much thought or effort.

"I suppose I'll humor you in this endeavor of yours, but should it bore me...well you know what'll happen so I hope everyone else is on board with the choice you've made for everyone."

The being waved its shadowy hand and brought Chusin back to life and brought her body up to it with the use of a floating ability. The being opened a portal and before it tossed her through it, it marked her on the forehead with a symbol that would let the right people know that she was its avatar as of now. After that the being tossed the little girl through it while simply waving in an odd fashion.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:37 pm

Once she regained consciousness she found herself flying back towards her realm and coming out of the portal that was used to send her to the Outerrealm and once she came out she landed on the ground with ease since her body acted on its own to keep her from flying onto the ground.

"I'm alive! How I thought I died back there."

She was confused for a moment until she felt a pulse within her body and that's when she knew exactly how she was still alive and she smiled since she knew that she had gotten what she set out to get and that was meaning in her life.

"I did it! I finally did it!"

Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Scathan hadn't even expected Chusin to come back as she did and knew that she couldn't have gotten back through her own power so there must have been another way and he knew that for a fact, what he didn't know was who or what sent her back and that was the real problem. He was sure that trip was a one way and the fact that she'd come back made him a little unease and he felt a little odd now that she was back.

"You're back!? But how?"

Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:06 pm

"It sent me back here, it brought me back to life and sent me back here for reasons I can't tell you, but just know that I have a to uphold my end of the deal."

She said with a little tingle that ran down her spine and a look that could only be described as madness itself while she placed her hands on her face and started to think back to what happened to her, that feeling she felt and everything else that followed.

Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:16 pm

"You didn't!? I know you wouldn't be that stupid as to have done what I'm assuming you haven't done. Please tell me you didn't make a deal with it! You have no idea how much mess you've put everyone in if that's what you did!"

It was rare for Scathan to raise his voice since it caused quite the weather problem whenever he did and so the fact that he was doing it now meant that something grave had taken place and forced him to do so. He was really hoping that Chusin didn't do something that would put her and everyone else in grave danger for her own purposes of finding meaning in her life.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Chusin said nothing as she knew what she'd done was quite the bad thing indeed or rather that's how it was seen and due to the way she was acting it just came off to her as something that just happened and because of it happening she found meaning in her life now and had something to do finally and wouldn't feel like a waste of space for the first time in her life. She looked at Scathan and simply turned away from him and started to walk off since she had much to do in such a short time since things were going to get lively real quick.

"Well, you should know the answer to the questions you're asking since you know everything except what I have to do since I've been told that you won't be able to see my future any more or read my mind and all the stuff you usually do to everyone else."

This was the beginning of something bad and would lead to some mass chaos soon and she'd be the face behind it.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Scathan was speechless and highly upset with what Chusin had done for the sake of her own self, he couldn't even form words to shout of since there were none that would make a difference now since the dice were cast and things were set in motion; he should have known this was going to happen and yet he didn't for some reason even before he was cut off from her. The thought of Chusin having a power that blocked his out wasn't something she had nor did she ever figure out any means to do so, so why didn't he see this coming? That was the question that he had no answer to even though he always has an answer to everything.

"......"

Seeing that there was nothing more he could do he vanished and went back to his base of operation so he could think of what to do next since this future was bleak and he couldn't make it out anymore, maybe he'd need to go to the backyard and visit "Her" for the second time in a long time.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum