Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Small site rework

Go down

Small site rework Empty Small site rework

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:07 am

Sites getting a mini rework and stuff. That's all the news for now. I will get into detail later on today or tomorrow.
Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Small site rework Empty Re: Small site rework

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:12 pm

So because of a few things that happened off-site, the sites name had to be changed to avoid problems and because I and my co-founder found a better name. There's also going to be changed to the whole "Powers" aspect since we're just going to move away from the Ninja mess and just run with the superpowers and what have you since that's really all our powers boil down too.

The powers will be split into a few different categories and those are Mutations, Genetics, Taught Skills. Each of those is what your powers will fall in line with; so I'll explain them now so no one is confused.

So Mutations are exactly what they sound like, something that mutated you and gave you powers and so on, but came with a few extra things like a new arm or three eyes or something that would make you just a bit different. If you know what the Inhumans are you'll understand this a whole lot better, just because they are a perfect example of what I'm getting at.

Genetics is exactly what it sounds like, powers that you were born with, but in this case, everyone can only be born with one power so as to limit the amount of bs I know people are going to pull. However, there can be dual wielding powers like fire and ice because one parent had one and the other had the other, but that in itself is a rare thing to see.

Lastly is Taught Skill and this is self-explanatory all by itself so I won't even bother explaining it.

Now to make everything fair for everyone, all powers will start at base and the user will be unable to use any power to their best or maximum potential until they're taught how to use them by someone or something that's not them or just random plot device mess since no one just learns without a little help.

So you'll need to list what category your powers fall under. This is also just a rough idea to see how it plays out and if it works we'll keep it and if not we'll change it around.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Another update is on the way so be on the lookout; this is just a small stat update.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum