Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Random drop-off

2 posters

Go down

Random drop-off   Empty Random drop-off

Post by Dizzy Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:22 pm

"Huh?"

Dizzy said as she found herself waking up in the middle of nowhere. Confused as to what happened and who she was, was the first thing that came to her mind since she didn't know anything about anything or even herself for that matter. She was like a lost cub in the wild, she had no idea what was going on and since her mindset was that of a newborn (This is due to the fact that Scathan asked for a child, but not one with an adult mindset or anything like that.) she just started crying really loudly. She cried because she didn't know anything else or anything else to do currently since Scathan just fisted her and tossed her into the world with no memory; given the fact that he erased the stuff she first saw and thus she was a blank slate.

*Crying intensifies!*

Last edited by Dizzy on Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dizzy
Dizzy

Area Location : Unknown~

Back to top Go down

Random drop-off   Empty Re: Random drop-off

Post by Goetia Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:58 pm

The cries weren't falling on deaf ears for soon enough a group of rough riders would be making their way back to their little rat hole they called home and soon enough at least one of them would overhear someone or something crying or what they assumed to be crying. So the one that picked up the noise would tell the others and wanted to go see what it was and boy were the others on board for that since they were nothing more than rats anyway who not too long ago killed some people and took their stuff.

So now that they were on their way to see what was causing the noise, they would start getting ready for a little shot down since they weren't the smartest of people and always shot first and asked questions later.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:05 pm

*Crying intensifies even more!*

Since she was young in the mind, but not the body she would slowly start to wipe her face with her hands that she just realized she had and in doing so she would slowly start to stop crying, even if it wasn't a complete stop so to say.

Once she realized her hands she realized that she had legs and foot because she looked at them and slowly started to move them too; she didn't quite get it yet but she was slowly getting there that's for sure. So now that she realized that she had hands and feet and stuff, she came to a complete stop with all the crying and believe it or not she started right back up because she was still confused and what have you.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:21 pm

After a short ride in their doom buggy, the riders had finally come across what was making the noise and when they saw Dizzy, they immediately got pissed because she was loud as hell and they meant loud; she was so loud that it actually gave one of them a headache.

"Holy hell this kid is loud, would someone shut her the hell up like seriously."

Since they were already looking at her, they could tell that she didn't have anything of value or anything they could see as valuable and they sure as hell couldn't do anything to her since they weren't that much of scum, they did the next best thing. One of the riders took out his trusty little revolver and pointed it at Dizzy's head.

"Well, this'll shut her for good I'd say."

But before the rider could pull the trigger, one of his crewmates came forth and it just so happens to be a woman who really couldn't just watch someone shoot a child dead. So she brought up the idea of letting her take the kid in and raise her as her own since she was in need of a child anyway.

The idea was thought about and after a few moment of thinking, the leader said "Go for it" and so the random lady who just saved Dizzy's life would now become her new mother. And with that being the case the woman would go and embrace Dizzy so she'd stop crying so darn much; soon after she would pick her up and carry her off with the rest of the group.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:01 pm

Being embraced was the only thing that Dizzy felt like she could understand currently, she really didn't understand the other stuff that went down so she ignored it without much thought. Once she was embraced she stopped crying altogether and slowly fell asleep.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:11 pm

*Hours later*

After a few short hours of riding in the buggy, the riders would have made it back to their rat hole they called home. Once they were set up, the woman would carry Dizzy to her little hut and place her in a bed so that she could rest up a bit.

Once that was done the lady would start to cook with what little food she had since she didn't have much to begin with, but she was going to do her best to provide for her new child.

"I wonder what she eats? I don't have much so I hope she likes soup heh heh."

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Shortly after the little nap, she took she'd wake up and start to rub her eyes before yawning a little bit. Now awake, she looked around seeing the unfamiliar place made her feel a little uneasy and that brought about the crying once again.

*Crying intensifies x10*

This time, however, the crying was far louder and far more annoying in its own way since this time the crying would start to cause small trimmers within the little hut. It was quite intense.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:34 pm

"Huh? Oh no no no, don't start that up again sweety; I'm making you some food right now so please don't cry."

The crying was really loud and really annoying at the same time, so the lady did the next best thing and hurried up with making the food and quickly got it over there and shoved a spoon full of soup into Dizzy's mouth. She was hoping that this would stop her crying and she wouldn't have to hear it anymore since it was really annoying.

"Please don't cry, love."
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Once she was fed the soup she would have to stop crying so she could swallow the soup and once she did that she paused. The pause lasted a few seconds and the crying stopped as Dizzy opened her mouth for more food; it would seem that she liked the soup a lot and wanted more of it or she would start the crying back up.

"Ahhhh~"
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:57 pm

"My my aren't we a hungry one? I'm glad you like my soup, most if not everyone I've given it to hate it sadly, but I'm glad you seem to like it."

It was nice to see that this was going to well for now and that the crying stopped for a brief moment, but that brought up one question and that was who was this girl and what was her name?

"So do you have a name? Where are you from and what were you doing out in this shit hole?"
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:02 pm

"Hm?"

She didn't quite understand what was being asked or how to even respond since she didn't know how to speak currently. So she just opened up her mouth again for more food or as stated before the crying would start up once more.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:06 pm

"Uhhhh? So you're not going to say anything? I mean I'm not trying to force you or anything, but I would like to know what you were doing out here."

She said as she kept on feeding Dizzy the soup bit by bit till she had finished the whole bowl. Once the soup was gone the lady placed the bowl on the table that was by the bed and looked at Dizzy.

"Come one, I gotta know so I know what to do with you and if someone's looking for you or something like that heh."
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Dizzy said nothing, she just went and grabbed the bowl and starting licking the inside of it to get what little soup was left over in the bowl. She did this till she came to the realization that there was nothing in there anymore and so she just sat there and pouted for the time being; she didn't even cry this time.

Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:17 pm

"Well, this isn't getting me anywhere so I guess we'll just skip it and move on to something else I guess."

It was weird to her, but she didn't press the matter since there was no need to do so. So she got up and walked over to get the bowl and take it to the sink for washing and then put it up. After doing that she sighed and took a seat so she could think about just what was wrong with Dizzy and why she wasn't talking or even trying to for that matter.

"Man I just don't get it, its like she doesn't even hear me or she does and just doesn't want to talk to me...FUCK! What am I suppose to do? I would love to know more about her and if someone is looking for her since runaways are quite common in these parts."

The lady was confused and couldn't put her finger on it till something his her!

"Wait a minute...don't tell me!"
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Dizzy paid no mind to what was going on so she started to play with her colorful hair and then started to chew on it because why not right. Everything that was going on around her was of no importance to her and wouldn't be till she came of age in mind.

"Hehehehehe~"

Things were peaceful in Dizzy's mind. She ate some food and was having some fun, even if it was something as silly as chewing on her own hair.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:32 pm

"Oh god you're a child, well in the mind anyway, but how are you the size of a 15-year-old or what I assume passes for 15 these days. This explains so much that it's not even funny man, but I guess that just means that I get to keep you and raise you as my own daughter."

It was quite the shock to her, but she wasn't worried about it since it gave her all the more reason to raise Dizzy as her own and that was really all she wanted since she had no intentions of giving her back to her original family, to begin with.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:38 pm

Still chewing her hair, Dizzy paid no mind to what the lady was saying and shortly after her hair chewing got boring, she rolled on off the bed and attempted to walk on her own. This was due to her body understanding that it had legs and could use them, it just needed Dizzy to realize this herself so she could start walking on her own.

However, the more she tried the more she fell and that's when she just stayed on the floor and rolled her way over to places in the hut.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Seeing as how this was her chance to raise a child of her own, she would take it and she would raise Dizzy as a rough rider and teach her their ways and everything, this was her one job as a newly made mother. So she got up and walked over to Dizzy and picked her up because watching her roll on the floor was funny, but it did get annoying.

"Ok kid, I'm your mommy now and you're going to be Dizzy, my one, and only daughter! I'm going to teach you everything there is to know about your new home."

So that was what the lady would do, she would teach Dizzy everything she needed to know and she would work with her to teach how to do things and so on. There was nothing that would be left out, not even the dirty stuff or the bad stuff, nothing!

*Few weeks pass.*
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:01 pm

"Well mom, what do you think?"

During the past few weeks, Dizzy basically learned everything she needed to since Scathan's blood was running through her veins, picking up things came a little faster than for most. However, during the current moment, she was in the middle of gutting a random man that she had found somewhere in the dump around the rat hole.

"I did just as you showed me mom, I gutted him and took everything out; though he wasn't really dead and started to scream the moment I stabbed him. But I dealt with that myself by stabbing her over and over and over again till he stopped screaming and he just went all blegh and died."

While she pulled the knife out of the man's stomach she looked at her mother and smiled as there was something else that she wanted to some her and that was her unbent knife. Since cutting through a body can cause damage to a blade and she wanted to show that her's was just fine.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:14 pm

"You did well love and I mean damn good! You've become quite the animal you little fox, I'm impressed and glad that you're my daughter. However, if you really want to show off then you need to impress the leader of the riders by bringing him the head of the wild beast that lives somewhere in the water lands.

Only then can you truly be one of us."

It was more or less a right of passage and also a test to see if the girl would come back alive as well. This was the task, now rather or not she took it was up to her since it was optional.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:18 pm

It was at this moment that Dizzy knew...she had gotten the chance of a lifetime and she wasn't about to let it slip out of her hands.

"I'll do it! I'll go kill the beast and bring its head back!"

She said as she quickly hopped up and took off! She didn't have time to say anything else since this was the moment she'd been waiting for, for quite some time now and it was finally here.

"I'll be back with the head mom, so be ready to praise me!"
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:21 pm

"Have fun love and if you die you die, I can't show you any special treatment just because you're my daughter!"

That was the last thing she was able to say since Dizzy was hella fast when she wanted to be, but she really did hope she'd come back alive since losing her only daughter would sadden her like no other and she didn't need that.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum