» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

Next; The City

Go down

Next; The City Empty Next; The City

Post by Pumpkinhead on Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:44 pm

The Residential District was left as little but ash and there were survivors that were now homeless. Pumpkinhead raised up his giant flaming foot and stepped down with great force, exploding away anyone who would be in the streets at the time. Cars, pedestrians and constructs like trees would be burnt away to nothingness as Pumpkinhead raised up another foot to step into the Metropolis area -- which he was now large enough to do, being as tall as a skyscraper.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Next; The City Empty Re: Next; The City

Post by Gravemind on Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:29 pm

"Oya!?!?!?! What do we have here!? Well, aren't we a sight for sore eyes; look at how the little pumpkin has grown and yet hasn't changed one bit. If I ask me I wonder if I'll agree!? Well, let's find out. So do you think he's changed me?"

"No, not at all me, I think he's still the same even if he's been through the retcon box."

The masked figure said as a tare opened up and she stepped out only to see the little mess the little pumpkin made. She found it cute that such things were still happening even though there was supposed to be guards or something around.

She twirled around a few times before making herself known to everyone and everything around and about, she did love a good amount of attention after all.

"Sooo...what's all of the destruction for? Is it a task or just something you're doing to draw attention? Because if you are than you're going about it all wrong honestly."
Gravemind
Gravemind
The Precursor:: The ever growing network

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 am

The large fire figure crashed into a nearby building, causing a grand explosion from the impact and toppling the tower simultaneously. What was burnt up in the fire only served to make it larger, and by the time the tower hit the ground and crushed both cars and people, it was just about burnt to a crisp.

"Fun." The fiery creature answered, eyes narrowing at the small one that was speaking. If his entire body weren't able to pick up on sound, he wouldn't even be able to notice her. But the screams, the scratches, scrapes and other noises that came from a city being attacked all rang throughout the living fire like it was nothing.

"Got A Problem?" Pumpkinhead inquired ferociously, as the girl seemed like she wanted to get in the way of the destructive path of Pumpkinhead. "I'll Blow You Away." He breathed out an intense heat like that of the sun, scorching red and melting off skin just from contact. It even stripped cars of their metal, the flame being breathed out was so hot.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:37 pm

"I do have a problem, and that problem is that you're going about this all wrong my single-minded friend; you won't get anything done if all you're doing is stuff like this."

She twirled about like a ballerina and leaped about at the same time, she didn't care about what the little pumpkin was doing more so than how he was doing it, it was just that and nothing more.

"Blow me away you say? Now that wouldn't be very nice now would it?"

She said as she came to a fine stop with her legs held high while facing the ground; she wasn't bothered by the fancy show being put on since she was far outta the league the little pumpkin was in and didn't need to make that known whatsoever.

"By my asking, I'd say you were looking for someone in the big leagues to come and stop you, but those big cats don't find you much of a problem since there's been like two or three people/things that went of a killing spree, but they did it smarter and got the attention of those big cats.

Killing people and destroying things that can be fixed with a thought is dumb, stop being dumb and attack the heart of the problem hehe."

She said with a grin since she knew where the heart was and could get there if need be, she just wanted to see if the little pumpkin was either a smart boy or a dumb one; since there was much to be done and she could always use some muscle to get what she was after.
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

"Where?" is all the fire asked, spreading through the greater metropolis area and causing the Pumpkinhead to grow both stronger and larger.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:03 pm

"Why The Summit, of course, I mean it's the only place that stands above a small city and I hear that only the strongest are allowed to visit since it belongs to a scary person who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty if the time causes for it hehe.

You could also go knock on the door of the Backyard and see if someone will let you in and then make your way into The Null; that's where the strongest being lives I hear."

She said while resuming her little dance about the area. She knew where all the strong people where and how to get their attention, however, she kept quite a few things to herself since those things were on a need to know bases more or less and she couldn't go spoiling the surprise.

"Though I will say this, I wouldn't go in half-cocked less you be snapped out of existence; it's quite the painless death if you ask me but it's still annoying...well if you're me it's annoying heh."

She finally came to another stop, balancing on one foot with her other leg pointing to the right outwards. She was going to set a show for the ages or maybe just a small few.

"If you want me to take you to those places I can since you won't be able to enter without someone like me to open the door. I am the Gate And The Key, The Lurker At The Threshold and The Opener Of The Way; So You'll Need Me."
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:12 pm

"Hmph."

The flaming giant, after consuming enough to grow stronger and larger, took the next few steps to crush the now tiny skyscrapers that only came knee-high to its massiveness. If it weren't all condensed into a single entity, the whole city would have been burnt up by now.

"Take Me There," Pumpkinhead declared, reaching out and scooping up a piece of the earth and tearing into it with sharp, jagged claws of flame only to scoop out the underlying pipelines and probably electrical cords that ran through the city. Drawing power from the electricity as the other materials burned in the grip of the flaming giant, the fire would crackle and buzz with a light blue tinge to it to symbolize how the two different plasmas had fused together into one large plasmatic host -- Pumpkinhead. "I Exist Whether Here Or Not -- I Am Certain Of That. These Powers Do Not Go Beyond This Domain, And I Am Already Aware Of That Because Of Prior Events In This Dimension..." Pumpkinhead turned, looking over the burning scape that was left in his wake, then smashed another skyscraper with a slam of his fist, "... As Well As Others."

Being a being that hopped dimensions, it wasn't uncommon to be 'snapped out' of a dimension and 'claimed' to be either defeated or dead. It just meant the dimension was no longer eligible to be gone to, especially since there were multiple of this particular entity walking through the Shattered Dimensions (otherwise known as the Void) searching for the next target objective to accomplish; a flame with no end.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:48 pm

"BRAVO, BRAVO! That's the response I was looking for! You and your family are all one in the same when it comes to giving the responses people want to hear, all of you are amazing! AMAZING I SAY!"

She suddenly started clapping loudly and energetically as if she'd won a million dollar prize pool; she couldn't hold it back any longer since the little pumpkin was more or less reading from a script like everyone that was partaking in her Grand Play for the masses. She loved the way the little pumpkin spoke and the way he thought as if they were his own thoughts and not that of his actual self since he was but a mere puppet in the Grand scheme of things.

"LITTLE PUMPKIN YOU ARE GOING TO BE A STAR! My space has come to me as did my reality and all of the other bits and pieces of my greater item!"  

She soon stomped both of her feet onto the ground as she stopped clapping and tore open a portal with her sword that she carried with her. She was going to bring the little pumpkin to The Null itself since she knew just hot to get into there without the say-so of the others.

This was setting up to be a great play for everyone to watch, she just couldn't wait to see a fight for the ages and then some. She walked on through the portal and on the other side was the Null and the strongest people on this rock.

https://dominionofheroes.forumotion.com/t108-home-sweet-home#565
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:43 pm

"Huh."

The Pumpkinhead was sucked inside of the portal, flame and all.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down