Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

What to do now?

2 posters

Go down

What to do now?  Empty What to do now?

Post by Dizzy Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:35 pm

Ever since Dizzy had won the fight and became the new leader she's been bored out of her mind and had nothing to do and no one to talk to and or play with since everyone was more or less boring and old and just plain lame in he eyes; that's not even taking into account that none of them even oppose her or anything she does or says since they don't want to die or something and it made her feel less like a leader and more like someone everyone feared and didn't want to be around due to the thought of dying or something bad happening. She sighed and laid back on her bed thinking about all the stuff that happened and how she didn't even know much about the outside world or even her father for that matter since she'd never even had a talk with him or even seen him around for that matter, was she something he didn't like or was she just a throw away?

"I hate this. I hate this a whole lot."

Just as she said that her right arm started aching and pulsing and hurting a lot and it was shocking to her since she'd never had this happen before so it was rather new to her and she started to worry that something bad was going to happen and yet it didn't and the pulsing stopped before her arm turned into pure cosmic dust-colored energy and showed her █████. She didn't understand what she was seeing but it was her █████ that much she knew and then it stopped randomly and that's when she sat up and looked at her arm closely.

Dizzy
Dizzy

Area Location : Unknown~

Back to top Go down

What to do now?  Empty Re: What to do now?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Suddenly, before the very eyes of the rather glum and bored child would appear a portal that, after making a strange but silly vacuous sound, spit out a new friend for her to play with that was teeming with love energies!~

Popping up so randomly, he decided to introduce himself before she said or did anything, and whilst he was appearing, he said something like Barney, "Hellloooo there, friend~! I'm Tymon~! But you can call me Khrona~! Chusin has sent me!!" Hopefully this wasn't that sort of random occurrence where this child did not know the person that sent her and instead it was a one-sidedly known-and-sent type ordeal where Khrona just ended up making himself look a little silly before a child, wherein which he would be somewhat embarrassed due to the nature of the impressionability of children.

He chuckled to himself and raised his hands up in the air to make it clear that he was not a threat or anything of the sort, nor was he armed, and he was just a friendly guy in a long black jacket and wearing a skin-tight black shirt and pants with a soul-bearing belt buckle. And black boots.

"I'm here to protect you and be your friend! It is nice to meet you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:29 pm

"?"

It was rather odd and surprising that some stranger appeared before her and started talking about being friends and someone named Chusin; she didn't even know who the hell he was or who that person was and all she did know was that someone randomly showed up in her living area and started talking to her like a nutjob. She didn't act at first since she wasn't sure what this guy could do but she had a funny feeling it wasn't something she needed to deal with so close to the others since she knew he never let his guard down because that'd be stupid and even the dumbest person wouldn't do something like that.

"Protect me from what exactly?"

She didn't want to make any random moves but she couldn't very well just sit there, so she got up and placed her right hand down to her side and simply readied herself for either a fight or whatever it was that he was here for.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Khrona blinked a bit, not exactly knowing, his damn self.

"Uuuuuhhh..." Khrona scratched the back of his head, but found out a way to explain what was going on... using his Epic Art!

"AHA!" he said, snapping his fingers, and a little tiny spark flying from it, "From the Bleed!" From the spark, a strange vortex would form, but it wasn't a real one -- just an image of one that was virtually sound, something like a hologram and a drawing, and would fade away soon enough. "It's this point that is open that is like the end of the world, and I guess that is what she wants me to keep from you... or... you from?" He shrugged, wiping it away with his hand, as if he were a magician. "All gone!" he smiled. "Regardless of if you believe you need it or not, someone thinks you do, so that's what I'm here to do!"

"Aaaand..." Khrona would say, popping a piece of candy out of his hand out of literally nowhere, "I'm here to play and be your friend, too!" He, himself would eat the candy, even though it would just turn back into Epic Art in his mouth when it melted and only serve as something that would be tasty and not filling, like real food. It was like he was recycling his own energy.

"What is your name?" Khrona would ask. "Do you want to be my friend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:18 pm

"Uhhh...End of the world? You've been in the city far too long with those nutjobs."

Dizzy sighed and thought that this man was just plain stupid with these crazy things he as saying and she didn't have time for a big city snob to be showing up in her home and showing her random things and talking about the end of the world and stuff.

"I do believe you should listen if not for you than for the people of the village. I mean why would someone come this was just to lie about something and maybe this Chusin person knows something and is trying to help other out maybe?"

"But it souds so stupid."

"Just go with it."

She sighed and sat down and thought for a moment and within a few minutes she stood back up and was ready to hear this mess that was being shot out like bullets. She had no intentions of telling this person her name since she still didn't trust him as far as she could throw him and she was sure she could throw him to the moon and friends was out of the question since she didn't know him.

"Alright, where is this Chusin?"
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Khrona shrugged. "I'unno. Somewhere. I just keep getting warped around ever since I came here. I haven't actually... walked anywhere." He kinda looked off to the side, "... Ooor been here very long, either." He'd nearly just gotten there, and perhaps only been around for a couple hours, if that, and already so many things happened that were random and he'd been taken all over the place... He wasn't even sure where he'd been nor how to get back.

"Where was that place, anyway...?"

Maybe the girl knew.

"Okay, I'm gonna..." he kinda waved his hands in the air, then kinda made quotation marks in the air. "Paint you a picture."

Khrona did the best that he could to make an illustration on the ground, which would pop up like a book... without getting distracted. "Annda bitta this... bitta that..." From just a glimpse, he was able to recreate whatever he saw, but only that much. Not anything more. His memory was photographic, especially with Hyper Perception -- even the Bleed was able to be recreated as an image, but only that. It would sit there in front of the young girl and hopefully she would recognize it. If she didn't, it didn't really matter. They could just continue with introductions, since he still did not know her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:42 pm

Dizzy sighed and rubbed her head since on top of all the mess she had going on this guy was still on about some weird stuff she didn't understand, nor did he even know for that matter and that was just sad in her book. She didn't have time for this, she had a village to run since she killed the old leader and that was a lot harder than anything else in her life.

"Look Khr...Kr....Krhona...Khrona was it? I don't have time for your games, I have a village to run so if you want to keep talking about random mess be my guess."

She gave a wave and started to walk off, she had a bunch of stuff to do and even if she did by what he was saying he sure wasn't a good salesmen.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:51 pm

While they were talking Khrona would get a message via mental transfer and it would be Chusin, she was checking up on him since he didn't call her back or anything to let her know he touched down and she got worried.

"Khrona! The hell talking so long, you're motherfucking Khrona, slap a bitch if you have to and bring me that child. Remember you are Khrona, so kidnap her or something I don't care simply because you're Khrona, Khrona."

That was the message and it was a one-way type message so he couldn't respond after it ended. The message was clear and right to the point, rather he did what she asked him to do was up to him but she was clearly pissed off with the waiting and stuff since he was damn Khrona after all and as Khrona this should be easy or rather he should be able to talk a child into coming with him.

Now outside the home the two of them were in, the villagers were yelling and what seemed like rioting outside and loud, very loud music was playing and seemed to be heavy metal. The music was coming from the pack returning to the village with a good haul of food, guns, women and basically every illegal thing you could name and all thanks to the 18 wheeler they hand that was more like a death wheeler than anything.

There were lots of cars following the truck and around it to make sure it was safe and each car was hooked up with weapons and so on to keep itself safe as well. Everyone was hyped and the music was badass and they were calling out Dizzy's name to come out and see the shit they'd brought back. This was the No Mans Land after all and she was the leader of the village.

(Music)
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:24 am

Khrona was a bit taken aback by all of what was going on. Not only was this child some sort of leader to a village that was something like a lawless gang -- similarly to how he was in his own world -- but also they seemed to already be her protectors, or something. Either that, or they were people who were there to harm her, but Khrona wasn't aware of that. Still, via the Epic Art, he had a lot at his disposal, and it was about time to start trying to use it.

"Hmmm..." he pondered, wondering what to do. "Friends of yours?" Khrona would ask, before his eyes narrowed and his body started to become translucent. His entire form became Epic Art and at that point, whatever he wanted to do or be, he could become and be. Thus.

Khrona slipped through the walls, leaving an imprint of himself plastered like paint on it with his silhouette, glowing and sparkling. It remained on the wall and observed the young lady so that she was always in his sight whilst another Khrona popped out of the other end of the wall where the crowd was. He knew how to handle this type of situation, and did not change back into his normal form as long as his emotions were running high.

"YO!!" he cried out to the crowd, "I'M HERE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS GIRL HERE AND IF YOU GUYS HAVE A PROBLEM THAT IS TOO DAMN BAD!!" Naturally, he was going to stick closely to her to avoid having any type of altercation and also if something should happen, then he would already be prepared to be dealing with it and to protect her. He would not go beyond a certain perimeter. "SHE IS MY FRIEND AND I AM COOL, BUT IF YOU ALL ARE NOT ON HER SIDE, SHOW ME RIGHT NOW!!"

As it stood, the Epic Art form he had taken on would protect him at least for a little bit and from anything that was conventional, and as long as his emotions were on high, so were his powers. He might be tired afterward, but at least he would be able to defend himself and the girl.

"ANYONE WANNA STEP UP AND TELL ME WHAT IT IS RIGHT NOW?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:10 am

"He's going to going to get himself killed if anything else; you just don't do stuff like that and expect it to work, ugh."

Dizzy sighed, she didn't know if this man was stupid and had a death wish or if he was stupid and wanted to die and she didn't need the death of some random on her hands like the many others she'd had on her hands since this wasn't the first time someone did this and it wouldn't be the last. So rather than stay inside she went outside since she knew that the loud noise and commotion could only be from a few select people and the meaning behind the noise.

Once she made it outside she saw exactly what she needed to see and she yelled out herself "I don't know this man, he's a rather weird one, but aside from that I see you've come back with some goodies!!!!" she said all of that and raised her fist in the air and walked towards the 18 wheeler and took a good look at the goods.

"You didn't need the women you know, we have enough to go around so why'd you take more than you were supposed to!? I thought we agreed on just stuff we needed and this isn't needed but it's too late to do anything about it I guess."

The fact that they took more than what was needed was a shame since she didn't like the idea of taking away others stuff but she didn't really have a choice in the matter since she needed to feed and provide for a village so it was something she had to do sadly.

"Alright, we're going back out guys, I've heard that there's some bigger shit that we can take and even more loot than our hands can hold!!!! Unload the truck and get ready for another ride!!!!"
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:26 am

Since Khrona did what he did a few people would look at him and then right back to the truck that was blasting the very loud music that was keeping everyone's attention glued to it and thus they didn't pay much mind to Khrona since he would be seen as another overly hyped person there. The leader that was in charge of the truck was yelling out a bunch of mess to everyone and getting them even more hyped and pumped up for the mess they'd had currently and boy were the people hyped up to ten.

The truck leader was really getting into it until he saw the leader show up and approach em and chewed him out for taking more than needed but he explained to her that they needed more women to make more babies and to keep the village big and so on. He was, of course, lying since he just wanted more wives to have and more women to have sex with since that was his whole thing but he wouldn't tell her that so he just agreed to what she was saying and followed orders.

"Unload guys cause we're going out again for even better shit!!!!!!!!!"

He yelled and the music got even louder as the people were really hyped now everyone started to take stuff off the truck and pass it around like candy while putting some stuff up elsewhere and within a couple of minutes the truck was unloaded and ready to go again.

"Boss the truck is ready for round two!!!!!!"

Now that things were ready all that was left was for the leader to hop on and point the way and at the same Chusin was wondering what Khrona as doing since he was Khrona after all and Khrona should be doing Khrona things that make stuff like this easy and at the same time she didn't tell him exactly how to get back. So she'd message him again through mental pathways with another one-way message.

"Khrona, when you get the child, let me know and you'll be teleported back here on the spot, so you know, get the child cause you are Khrona after all,

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Of course, Khrona was angry that no one was listening, and that the young one insisted that he was not known. Now, being on his path to wanting to be a HERO, he did not want to KIDNAP anyone, and as such, would refuse to do so. But, then again, joining the band of vagabonds didn't seem to be the path to herodom, either. In fact, it seemed like a bunch of wild ass kids just wanting to mess around and do their thing, but all in all... they did look like bad guys.

Khrona could only think that everyone was a bad guy in Chusin World.

Even with that thought, Khrona had a mind of his own, and in that mind of his own, he needed more info. Fortunately, no one seemed to want to fight at all, so now, he was just going to be a Renegade. He would not listen to Chusin and he also would not join the band of brigands. Instead, he would just hitch a ride with them to somewhere and jump off prematurely before getting too far and then do something on his own to be a hero.

"This is not the way..." is all he said to himself, as his body returned to normal.

"I'm out," Khrona would state, beginning to walk up to the 'leader', which was the young lady. "Do you mind helping me find my way out of here? I am trying to become a hero and not a villain or a rogue, so... I need some assistance getting to a place that is not so... rough?" He laughed a little bit, hoping that the young lady would be able to assist him. If not, he would just use his Epic Art to create a teleporter that could take him elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 pm

"Sure thing. I don't know why you big city snobs even come out here if all you do is want to leave the moment you see what poor life is like but I guess. Guys we're making a stop by the city gate to drop of the big city guy, guess he couldn't hack it out here or whatever the reason is he actually came here for."

Dizzy said as she got on the truck and gave it a pat to get going, she didn't even know why the guy came here and if it was for the last reason he said she'd simply laugh at it and shake her head. The truck started to pick up speed as it left the village and got on the road, things were going to be epic since they were going to loot some places and bring back some really good stuff.

"Let's get good!!!!"

Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:30 pm

"Let's do this!"

The truck leader said as they moved out at top speeds and kicked up a lot of dust in their wake. This was going to be fun but they didn't know exactly what they were going to get since Dizzy never told them what this loot was or even how they'd get it and so on. The truck leader didn't bother asking questions since they weren't really a need for it since he was just hyped for the looting and maybe he'd find some more women to bring back since that was kinda his thing at the moment.

"We live, we die and we live again! Rough Riders!!!!"

He yelled out and the whole crew shouted and shot their guns in the air, it was their battle cry and it never failed to start what some would think of like a riot in a sense but it was just something to hype everyone up. However, things weren't going to be as smooth as everyone thought since unknowing to them there was a swarm of battle and war droids headed their way at high speeds and without any warning, the droids opened fire using their long ranged canons and artillery.

They were going to come to the No Mans Land anyway but Chusin knew Khrona wouldn't be able to carry out a simple task so she thought ahead and sent back up. She gave him one job and that was to bring a child back to her and he couldn't even do that even though it was an easy task.

The droids were faster than the usual ones and it wouldn't take long for them to surround the truck within a matter of minutes so things were going to get wild.

"Stand down and surrender. The one known as Dizzy please step forward and surrender with your hands in the air, any acts of resistance will be met with death."

The message was said over a very loud mic that could be heard very clearly since the distance was closing and closing fast and with that going on another message would be sent Khrona's way by the only one that was sending them.

"Khrona, you do realize that they were going to loot and pillage another village, leaving that village starved and destroyed right? So taking their leader would be the smart thing and then I could've sent over droids to police that place and stop them from doing such things to others. You want to be a hero, you better get your shit together because you're not looking too hero like. So because you couldn't handle this task I had to send out some help, so all you need to do is get the girl to the droids and get back here, that's it and you can do as you please since I wouldn't want to stop you from doing hero stuff."

That was the end of the message and all that was left was for him to do his job or just watch from the sidelines since anyone that put up a fight would be killed on the spot.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:54 pm

"I dunno what you're talking about," Khrona would say after he was with the crew, on the truck, with the girl, "But Epic Art says..." When no one was looking -- not even Dizzy -- Khrona would slip into his Epic Art form and become a teleporter and then slip Dizzy into himself through his translucent body, causing her to instantaneously transport to where Chusin was whilst the mind link was established, "... Heroism~!"

Naturally, that was not his plan to begin with, but going with the flow allowed him the opportunity to actively get things engaged like he wanted to when he appeared. All he needed was a chance and a reason, and despite the many chances he had before, he didn't have a reason until he actually heard that these people were the bad guys. They may have been poor, but they were still doing things that were not good for other people who might have also been poor and helpless, so at the end of the day, it was an act of heroism... despite who he was helping. He didn't exactly see eye-to-eye with Chusin and these goals or motives, but he saw that at least THIS was something that was good for the moment.

So, Khrona and Dizzy would warp back to Chusin without anyone seeing, and only an Epic Art version of Khrona was left to tell them a fabricated story about what happened before disappearing when they were done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Since the target was gone, the droids had no reason to hold back and they simply went into kill mode and opened fire on the group of people without mercy; the droids shot and blew up everything and soon enough made their way to the village and did the exact same thing. They killed each and every last person in the village and no one was spared, no one, not even the kids or women and so on.

The droids would then radio back to Chusin with the confirmation of the task being done and that there was nothing to worry about now since the village was done for and the rest would follow. Chusin was now in control on the No Mans Land and a mass army would soon claim the whole Land itself since that's what she intended to do anyway.

(Moving here)
https://dominionofheroes.rpg-board.net/post?f=14&mode=newtopic
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum