» Key Abilities
by Chusin Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:46 am

» My Name
by Billy N. Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:38 am

» Guess who's back?
by Dizzy Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:49 pm

» Seeking The Magistrate
by Goetia Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 am

» The 5th Dimension and You (Rough idea)
by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:34 pm

» Ranks and what they are to you
by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:36 pm

» Power post layout/Explaining Other Stuff (Rough idea)
by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:34 pm

» D.F
by Ena Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:55 pm

» The Kings Set
by Chusin Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:53 pm

» Powers *^*
by Dizzy Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:49 pm

» 10 Years Later - NOVA is Born
by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:11 pm

» The 5th Dimension
by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:59 am

» More power explaining (Rough idea)
by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:36 am

White and Black Suns

Go down

White and Black Suns

Post by Billy N. on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:19 am

(SFX)
*どっかーん, バタバタ, パタパタ!*

The sounds that shook the skies themselves and caused small ripples in the very space itself, as if space itself were being spun around over and over again till it blasted open reviling a massive hole in the fabric of space! From the hole spewed flames that shot across a vast length of space; the flame that spewed out were the very flames of the Suns itself and they numbered in the billions. However, aside from the fire that was spewing out of the hole, a huge boat started to emerge from the hole and the size of the boat was twice the size of 2 football fields. The boat itself was very nice to look at and was bathed in gold, but only bits and pieces of it were gold and the rest was metal and glass and so on. Once the boat fully made it through the hole, the hole would close and the flames would come to a stop and surround the boat as if they were called to it. Now fully in the new space, the boat would come to a stop and the one controlling it would smile slightly.

Billy's conversation with his Divine Being

"It would seem that we've reached our stop."

"It would seem so Billy, but are you sure the four Suns are ready to take their places in the sky? I'm not doubting you, but you remember what happened last time you tried this...The first shift took place and many lives were lost."

"That's because we tried too many Suns and not just a few, twenty-one to seven and now just four; we should've started with just four Suns and not the many we did before. Plus there's a strange energy that surrounds us, I sensed it the moment I entered this place...I believe it's the 5th dimension, but different in a way."

"I guess you're right, but still they're so young and you've not yet split yourself into the needed pieces to keep them in line..."

'Don't worry it'll be okay, just believe in me."

He said as he looked down at the glass floor of his boat and what he was looking at were the four Suns that were still sleeping at the moment since he had not woken them up just yet, but just as he looked at them an image appeared in his head of what they would look like once the woke up and took their places in the skies.

"I see, so that's what you look like. Much different from the last few, but nothing shocking.
Billy N.

Back to top Go down

Re: White and Black Suns

Post by Billy N. on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Billy'sconversation with his Divine being

"Do you have the Spears of the Osiris?
We can't very well wake the Suns without them, you know we need them just in case the Suns start to react the same way they did last time..."

"Of course I have them, I carry them with me wherever I go for that very reason; you think I'd keep these Suns on my boat without something to keep them in check? Your faith in me is dropping I see. I do however understand the need to ask since the last attempt to place them Suns in the sky ended in them waking up too early and going berserk and causing the first shift, which would mean...I can't believe it! No! It's too soon to assume that, for now, I must keep my mind straight.

"I see. So you've come to that question yourself like I did long ago; this place is...."

After the talk, both of them talked to themselves a bit and left it at that, but what was really important was that Bill had the Spears of Osiris with him so he could make sure the Suns didn't do what they did last time. So with him having them, he got up and looked at the sky for a moment before tapping his foot on the deck of the boat causing the floor to open up. He would then drop down into the inner part of the boat and would be facing the first Sun, the Sun that came and spawned the other three; this one was the one that caused the others to go bad shit insane. So he looked and gazed at it, wondering just what made it do what it did last time.

He himself didn't have any ill will to use them in a bad way, so why did it do what it did? This was the question that hunted him day and night and what's worse was that the great darkness was soon arriving and he'd have to deal with that in due time. Aside from that he summoned one of the spears and pointed it at the first Sun.

"Shame I have to use this on you, but you left me no choice you fool!"

(The four spears of Osiris)

It was at that moment that the first Sun spoke out to Billy, but not in a vocal sense, but mentally and it talked to him in images rather than mental words. The images were quick and flashy and didn't make much sense, but they kept going for about two minutes before the stopped.

"The hell was that all of that? Why did all those images suddenly appear in my head and what do they mean?"

He said as he slowly backed away from the Sun and made his way back topside to only fall on his butt and just sit there for the time being so that he could try and make sense of what just happened.

"I wish I could tell you Billy, but I can't. Not now."
Billy N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy N. on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:33 pm

"I wonder what I should do now? I could try and send them up there to see what would happen, but then again that may prove to be the second dumbest thing I've done so far truth be told. However, I still have to try, I have the spears and everything to fix a mess should one be made."

So it was now the time to awaken the Suns and see what would happen. If they went crazy they'd be speared and if everything worked out, then the plan would follow through and everything would be sent in motion.

Billy would press a bottom on the boat's floor and this would open the bottom half of the boat up and release the Suns so that they could take flight and take their place in the skies along with the moon and shadow over it. Once they were realised they would start to glow bright and the heat they emitted would start to increase to the point that the very area around the boat would be turned into a liquid.

"Go and take your place in the skies and start the show!"

That being said, the Suns would blast off from under the boat and into the sky, but they would get space bound, they would only tower above the boat looking down at Billy.

"That's not right, they're supposed to be in space, not above me."

"You silly Billy..."
Billy N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Once the Suns reached a certain height they came to a stop and something else started to happen. Since the 5th dimension was all around everything, the Suns would react to this and would start to change colors and soon enough draw closer to one another as if gravity were pulling them closer. The closer they got the more their colors changed and the hotter the heat they gave off became and once they were basically touching, they all fused into one massive Sun.

The Sun was huge and dwarfed the four it was made up of, but that wasn't all. The changing didn't stop there, it kept on going till the Sun morphed into something else, something more human looking and sounding if one listened closely enough.

After a short time period had passed, the Sun was no longer a Sun, but a person from which the Sun was formed into. This person was a product of the 5th dimension and due to it being everywhere and the weird energies it gave off, the Sun was able to take form. The form the Sun took on was actually shocking to say in a way.

(The form)
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy N. on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:22 am

"What the hell! Why did the Suns turn into a CHILD! This wasn't supposed to happen and yet somehow it did! I don't get it; why did this happen and not what happened last time? Am I missing something here or am I just going crazy?"

The sudden appearance of the newly found child of the Suns took Billy by storm since he didn't even expect this to happen nor did he want something like this to happen, he was for sure that the Suns would fly into space and take their places among the stars and dwarf the moon and become what they were meant to be, but this was something he didn't even understand. He didn't know what was going on or why it was happening, but he was fed up with things turning South whenever he did something; so he summoned all four spears and simply fired them at the child before anything could happen.

"So this is it I see, I must say that it happened a lot sooner than I thought it would truth be told. Shinsuke Shinsei."
Billy N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:53 am

The child didn't really do much since she was just brought into the world so to say and once she came to her senses she knew everything there was to know about everything, it was as if she had all the knowledge that there was and there was only one place that could literally give you all the knowledge you could ask for and that was the BackYard. How this was possible was still quite unknown to everyone that wasn't herself, but it was safe to say she was linked to the BackYard somehow someway.

The Suns that made up her being were more than just Suns since Billy himself knew what they were and never really told anyone about them, so this shouldn't be too hard for him to understand. After all, the Sun were byproducts of the 5th dimension, to begin with, and were the only things linked to it directly; so there wasn't much to be said if one knew from the start.

However, aside from that the child was still about to be speared by the spears and yet she didn't move, in fact, she merely placed her hand out and deployed a personal protection field that would stop the spears and block all attacks from there on out.

Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy N. on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:10 am

Billy's conversation with his Divine being

"There's no way that she could've stopped those spears, those spears were made to kill things that can't be killed, so how did she just block them all without taking a single hit!? What is this!?! I don't understand it."

"Allow me to fill you in, Billy. You see that child is the very first Sun we found while exploring the 5th dimension, you see she split herself into many pieces and thus lost herself in the process, think of it like splitting an apple four ways, the apple won't be whole but rather split and wouldn't be itself anymore. This is the case with this child, she split herself into many and while there was only ever one, we killed a large number of herself while split; so the form you see now is more or less a weaker form since she only had four Suns to rebuild herself. If you don't get it I can explain it even more if you wish?"

"No, there's no need to because I understand what you're saying, but that doesn't explain why this happened out of the blue!"

"All she needed was for you to release her from the boat and the Suns would fuse regardless of what you wanted them to do, that was their whole reason for doing what they did back then."

"So I was being used this whole time just so this child could be made? The Suns didn't even give off any signs of life aside from the normal signs, but whatever I don't have time for this mess. This is just great! My whole plan is shot!"

"I wouldn't say that Billy, she can still be of use to use since she's the first Sun that was linked to the 5th dimension directly, so not all is lost. If you want she could lead you to what you're seeking and that's the BackYard...The true BackYard and not the front that I sense here on this world."

"I suppose so, might as well try it I guess. You there, child! I don't know what you are or why you went from my four Suns to a child, but you're going to help me since you're still mine property."
Billy N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:25 am

The child said nothing and simply float down to the boat and landed on it and just stood there doing nothing aside from looking around and staring at everything that caught her eye. She didn't seem to have any will to do anything aside from what she was doing, but she did, however, want to say something to Billy since he had to be put in his place after what he said to her.

"I belong to no one and no one owns me for I am the Unchained being who rules over this world and all worlds! I am the one who gets to pick which one lives and which one dies, I am the one who will be here when all else dies, I am the Sun who stand over God and Heaven! I am Shinsuke Shinsei!"

The child bosted like she had won the gold medal for something, but what she was saying wasn't all just hot air since she was the only one that had a direct link to the 5th dimension and BackYard at the same time, so her words had weight to them and boy was it a lot of weight. However, due to her size and look she couldn't really be taken seriously, so that also made what she said losing that weight and just gave off the feeling that she was just being a child.
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy N. on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:30 am

"Look I don't care what you call yourself, but so long as you're on my boat I own you like everything else on it, so don't get full of yourself. However, I've had just about enough of this random day, we're going to go find a place to rest up and relax, more so it's for me though."

Billy was fed up with this nonsense and walked back to his seat and sat in it and started the boat up and he would set out to find a place where he could rest up a bit since he needed only the finest bed and room to lay his head down.
Billy N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down