Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Seeking The Magistrate

2 posters

Go down

Seeking The Magistrate Empty Seeking The Magistrate

Post by Chusin Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Chusin had come here from her own little home to see the Magistrate for a little business and to talk about a few things since she was more or less a little short on her payments for her work and she didn't mess around when it came to her money since it was how she kept the lights on and food in her mouth, as well as her wife's mouth. So once she made her way to her location, she called out the Magistrate by name and waited for them to show up since she didn't want to just force her way inside, even though she could've just done that.

"I know you're here, so come on out and face me! You really think I'm going to let this slide? Oh, no, not by a long shot."
Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Seeking The Magistrate Empty Re: Seeking The Magistrate

Post by Goetia Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:41 pm

"And what might Grand Chusin want with me huh? I surely can't be that important that you'd come here yourself or are you here because of the money thing? If that's the case then we're going to be here for a while since explaining what's happening isn't something we should talk about in the public. Please follow me, my young friend."

The man said as he made his way to the gate; this man was the one and only Magistrate of this area and the head man in charge of all the money traffic and so on, so if there was a problem than it was him that one needed to talk too much like how Chusin was doing.

(The Magistrate)
Spoiler:

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:17 pm

"Whatever and please stop calling me that, I'm no longer with you so there's no need to use that title anymore you ass."

Chusin said with a bit of an attitude since she had a really bad history with the current Magistrate and she hated when he called her by that name since it only brought up memories she tried forgetting. However, she was here on business and didn't have time to waste in the past or this man.

"If you won't talk about it out here then I'll follow you since I know where you're going anyway since it's the only place you ever take me when it involves money."

She knew this whole song and dance and she just danced it out while making her way past the gate.

Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:47 pm

"Oh don't be like that now, all I did was address you like I use to and nothing else. You know you really shouldn't let our history ruin our friendship Chusin."

He said as he let her in the and pass the gates. So with that out of the way, he would lead her into his home and to the place they would soon talk in about her money problem. Though he knew that she knew where that place was, he couldn't help but laugh a bit at the thought of it.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Chusin simply kept to herself since she wasn't about to play into this little game that he was trying to start since she knew him all too well and could tell when he was trying to bait her into something stupid or some pointless argument. She wasn't going to humor him by any means and just followed so she could know what the hell was going on with her money.

"I can't believe he still leads me to the same place; it's sad actually, but oh well."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:07 pm

"Not going to even speak to me? That hurt my feelings a bit, but it doesn't matter because it's you after all and who better to hurt me than you Chusin?"

He wasn't mad at the fact that she didn't say anything back to him, in fact, he was actually happy that she as still the same way she was back then. However, after some time walking the two of them would be in front of the room that they would use to talk about the money problem that Chusin was having.

"We're here."

He said as he opened up the room door and allowed Chusin to walk in first since she was still a lady after all.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Chusin made her way into the room and took a seat, crossed her legs and waited to get down to business, She didn't have time to play around with this man nor did she want to since that wasn't for her visit whatsoever. However, she knew that getting him to get down to the point of anything was next to impossible with him doing extra.

"So are we going to do this or what? I have someone waiting for me back home. She thinks I'm sleeping and I don't know how long that'll last."

This was another thing that made her want to get this done as soon as she could so she could get back home as soon as possible.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:35 pm

"Alright, alright, you don't need to rush. I'm about to get straight to the point of the issue and maybe you'll understand or maybe you won't. it's up to you truth be told.

So your money that you've earned has been taken back due to shortages in things I can't talk about due to you no longer having the Grand title under your belt, but do know that it's not for any spite reason. The system is more or less running a little short and everyone has been forced to make huge cuts in areas no one thought would need cutting.

The 5th dimension research requires a lot of fonding and all in itself was costing, but as I said I can't go into details."

The Magistrate said as he closed the door behind him and locked it. It was more or less so to keep people from popping up and all of that.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:52 am

"Somehow I'm not surprised by any of this truth be told since the higher-ups are always doing something stupid and trying to meddle in things they shouldn't. I just don't see why they had to make such a huge cut; knowing full well that most people wouldn't sit around and just accept it. However, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wondering just what the 5th dimension was and where it came from."

Chusin wasn't shocked by what she was hearing, she was more or less kind of onboard with the idea, but what she didn't like was the cuts in pay for the research and that was the whole reason she was upset. So with her question being answered, she had no need to stay here any more than she liked to, so she got up and made her way to the door so she could leave and go back home to Ena.

"Thank you for the answers, but I must be leaving now."

Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 am

"Now just wait one-minute Chusin. I gave you information on topics I shouldn't have since you're no longer with me or even holding you Grand title and as they say, information isn't free. So I can't just let you leave without paying me back and I'm sure you and I both know what I want from you."

The Magistrate wasn't one to hand out free stuff just because he was friends with someone, so he made her way towards Chusin and grabbed her from behind while slowly kissing her neck over and over. He didn't need anything special from Chusin since he knew she could give him anything he wanted, but what he did want was something even better than an object or materials; no, he wanted her flesh itself and nothing more.

"You know what I want so there's no need to beat around the bush."
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:08 am

"....."

Chusin said nothing and she did nothing, she already knew that this was going to happen, though she wished that it didn't. She was hoping that he'd just let her slide this one time and go without having to repay him though there means since it felt so weird to her.

"I can't do this...I have someone now and I want to be faithful to her and her alone, so please can we just call this a free pass?"

She could fight him off, but that wouldn't be the smart thing to do since she'd be hunted down by the very law itself and she didn't want to put Ena in any danger, but she couldn't just let this man have his way with her either. So she slowly removed his hand and slowly started to pull herself away from The Magistrate.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:13 am

"I don't believe you heard me when I said information isn't free so I can't let you go without paying for what I told you. Now you know what I want so stop trying to find ways out of repaying me and pay me what I want."

He said as he pulled her back with force. He didn't like being told no or not being paid for something he took time out to give, so she was going to give herself to him or things were going to get real ugly real fast. So once he pulled her back he proceeded to move his about in places and areas.

"Now let's hurry up with this. I am a busy man after all."
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:19 am

Chusin said nothing and simply just complied with the demand since there was no actual way out of this that didn't involve her doing something over the top. So she allowed the actions to take place and allowed herself to be touched in places she only wanted Ena to touch her, she allowed someone aside from her wife to sleep with her for payment. Once it was done she simply felt like she'd let herself down and let Ena down at the same time, but somehow she wasn't shocked by that realization.

"You got what you wanted so I'm leaving now."

Those were her last words as she gathered her things and left the room and the home. She was going back home or at least that's what she wanted to do, but how would she be able to face Ena after what she just did? This was the question on her mind and what made her not want to return home till she could come up with something and face Ena.

"I need time to think this over."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 am

Once the deed was done The Magistrate smiled as he watched Chusin leave because he indeed did love that woman more than she knew and any chance he got to get over on her he would gladly take and exploit it. But once she was fully gone out of the room and his home he picked up his phone and made a quick call to some people.

"I do believe she'll be of use to us after all, she's still the same and not much has changed since our last meeting. We can keep on as planned and also I need a favor. I need you to look into this Ena person she brought it up once or twice and I need to know who she is and I want her to visit me."
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum