» Key Abilities
by Chusin Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:46 am

» My Name
by Billy N. Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:38 am

» Guess who's back?
by Dizzy Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:49 pm

» Seeking The Magistrate
by Goetia Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 am

» The 5th Dimension and You (Rough idea)
by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:34 pm

» Power post layout/Explaining Other Stuff (Rough idea)
by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:34 pm

» D.F
by Ena Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:55 pm

» Powers *^*
by Dizzy Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:49 pm

» 10 Years Later - NOVA is Born
by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:11 pm

» The 5th Dimension
by Scathan Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:59 am

Small site rework

Go down

Small site rework

Post by Chusin on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:07 am

Sites getting a mini rework and stuff. That's all the news for now. I will get into detail later on today or tomorrow.
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Re: Small site rework

Post by Chusin on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:12 pm

So because of a few things that happened off-site, the sites name had to be changed to avoid problems and because I and my co-founder found a better name. There's also going to be changed to the whole "Powers" aspect since we're just going to move away from the Ninja mess and just run with the superpowers and what have you since that's really all our powers boil down too.

The powers will be split into a few different categories and those are Mutations, Genetics, Taught Skills. Each of those is what your powers will fall in line with; so I'll explain them now so no one is confused.

So Mutations are exactly what they sound like, something that mutated you and gave you powers and so on, but came with a few extra things like a new arm or three eyes or something that would make you just a bit different. If you know what the Inhumans are you'll understand this a whole lot better, just because they are a perfect example of what I'm getting at.

Genetics is exactly what it sounds like, powers that you were born with, but in this case, everyone can only be born with one power so as to limit the amount of bs I know people are going to pull. However, there can be dual wielding powers like fire and ice because one parent had one and the other had the other, but that in itself is a rare thing to see.

Lastly is Taught Skill and this is self-explanatory all by itself so I won't even bother explaining it.

Now to make everything fair for everyone, all powers will start at base and the user will be unable to use any power to their best or maximum potential until they're taught how to use them by someone or something that's not them or just random plot device mess since no one just learns without a little help.

So you'll need to list what category your powers fall under. This is also just a rough idea to see how it plays out and if it works we'll keep it and if not we'll change it around.
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin on Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Another update is on the way so be on the lookout; this is just a small stat update.
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down