Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Guess who's back?

2 posters

Go down

Guess who's back? Empty Guess who's back?

Post by Dizzy Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 pm

After her little trip to the islands and her little scrap with a few people Dizzy had finally made her way back to the Rat Hole with the head of the Kraken that she didn't remember killing, but she'd surely take the credit for it since whoever did kill it left it there and that's all she cared about. So once she made it into the actual town, she came to a stop and just stood there by the head waiting for people to gather and hear how she killed it and so she could gloat about it and do all of that good stuff.

"Well guys look and behold what I have brought you! I am indeed the best there is here and the best there will be hahahahahaha!"

Dizzy wasn't the one to brag too much, but this was just something she couldn't pass up and she had to do what she had to do to show that no one was better than her; since she had done something no one else could do or ever do in the history of the tribe.

"I am the best Rough Rider!!!!!"
Dizzy
Dizzy

Area Location : Unknown~

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back? Empty Re: Guess who's back?

Post by Goetia Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Once Dizzy made it back she was greeted like usual and once the eyes picked up on the thing she was carrying with her everyone started to gather around and point at what they saw.

"Look at that."
"I can't believe she did it."

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:34 pm

"Your eyes ain't lying hahaha! I did it, I killed the best and brought you its head as proof! I am indeed a Rough Rider!"

Dizzy was super happy to have all the attention on her and that she was finally being seen as one of them and not the outside child that was brought it; this was indeed the best day of her young life or as far as she could remember anyway. She waited for the leader to show up to see what she'd done and she couldn't wait to show her mom and be praised and all that stuff.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Once enough noise was made and enough people gathered around the area, it would get the attention of the leader of the riders and he himself would start to make his way over to the site and take a look at what was going on.

Once he made his way there he came to a stop and just looked at the head and then at Dizzy and back at the head once more and smiled a bit. It was the first time he'd seen something like this and boy was it a fresh dose of good in his cup.

"Wel kid look at you huh. Big shit on the block."
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:53 pm

"You know it, man! I did the hardest thing ever and now I should be a full member of the group and not some outsider."

Dizzy was ready and she had the proof to back it up, she wanted to be a full member of the riders and not just the outsider who got brought in; she thought she was more than ready for this step in her life. So she waited to hear what the answer would be, while also looking to see where her mother was at the same time.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 pm

"Well now hold your horses there kid, cause you may have done this little thing here, but you ain't done much else except relax with your mommy for most of your life. So saying I should let you be a full member just because you killed some monster is like someone saying they should be a full member cause they killed a bigger monster, it just doesn't work like that girly.

You have to show that you can hand with the best of us and do more than just kill some monster and bring its head back, hell people younger than you done did that before, so it ain't new."

The leader was very harsh but honest about what he was saying, Dizzy wasn't ready to join the crew just yet. She needed to do a lot more to show that she was ready for the big dog's house and games.

"So while that is something to be amazed at, you're not ready yet, so go on home and tell your mommy what you did and she can tell you what you wanted to hear from me."
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Dizzy couldn't believe what she was hearing, she couldn't even understand why she was being told this in the first place; she did everything she was supposed to do and then some. She even went out and killed this stupid monster for the sole reason of becoming a true rider and to not get what she wanted after all of this made her feel some type of way. So she bit her lip and balled up her hand making a tight fist and tried to hold in the anger she was feeling deep down, but it wasn't enough since she was on the edge already.

"No, I am a rider and I don't need someone like you to tell me otherwise you piece of shit! I did this and I have proven myself to be good enough to be one of you and if you won't let me then I'll just insert myself of my own will."
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:18 pm

"You sure you wanna do this kid? I ain't your mommy or daddy, so I'd have no problem putting you down for the actions your attempting to take."

The leader wasn't one to sit back and laugh off anyone who tried to get and act outta place in his group, he didn't have any time for that mess and if DIzzy wanted to try it than he was more than ready to show her a thing or two.

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:23 pm

"I do as I please and you're not the boss of me anymore since you clearly don't know what a true rider looks like."

She was set on what she was about to do and that was make herself a rider and become the new leader and take control over this group so that she could run it like she saw fit and how she thought it should be run.

"Fight me or give up the lead of the group to me, your choice."
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:31 pm

The leader shook his head since he knew how much this kid meant to the lady in his group and as much as he hated the idea of taking that away from her, he had no choice since this kid was doing something not even the most stupid would do and yet here someone was doing just that. He was a bit shocked and sad at the same time since he didn't want to do what he was about to do to a child.

"Well kid if you want to be the leader than you'll have to kill me first and then take the spot, but I won't make it easy let me tell you that much beforehand. So as the current leader I accept your challenge for lead. Come at me with everything you've got!"
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:03 pm

"The fact that you think I wouldn't go all out makes me laugh."

Dizzy was all ready to get this fight started and with that being the case she rushed the leader and using her quick speed she sidestepped a few times before coming in for a quick jab fakeout. If the bluff was taken, she'd come in for a sharp uppercut and one with power packed behind it.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:32 am

The leader didn't even bother moving or even dodging for that matter, he just took the hit head on and it didn't even move his chin up at all since the attack was rather weak to him and was lacking everything needed to actually hurt him. So once that was done, he took hold of Dizzy's arm and punched her in the face, the reason for him grabbing her arm was so that she couldn't get away from the beating she was about to get.

After the first punch to the face, he kept on hitting her in the face over and over again and he wasn't going to stop till she either gave up or died, it didn't matter much to him since she was an outsider from the jump.

"Give up and maybe you'll live or don't and die like the others."
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

"Go to hell!"

The hit didn't hurt to her at all even though she was actually feeling the pain and her nose was bleeding badly, she paid it no mind and started to strike back while also trying to free herself from the vice grip her arm was in. She didn't know exactly how she was going to do this or how she was going to win the fight since she didn't even think that far ahead, but the one thing she did know was that she wasn't giving up.

She'd rather die than allow herself to give up on something she wanted, which is why her punches may not have been strong, but they were packed with her conviction.

"I will win and I will be the leader! You hear me!?"
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:22 pm

"You have guts kid, but that won't be enough to beat me."

He said as he kept on hitting her in the face over and over again, it wasn't something he enjoyed or something that he liked doing, but he had to teach this kid a lesson and to show everyone that he was indeed still the best rider here. However, he didn't actually want to kill Dizzy, but the way things were going it would seem like she was asking for it since she was bloody as hell and he knew she couldn't keep this up for long.

"Kid just give up!"

He said as he started to hit her even harder than before, he didn't want to do this and it was hurting him on the inside that this was even still going on.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:38 pm

"NEVER!!!!!"

She said as she took her fist and with all her might she gave one last punch to the face of the leader, she didn't know what was going to happen, but she tried her best even if she was going to die doing what she was doing. She knew that this was going to be the last hit and she knew that this was going to be her last sight as well, so she braced herself for what was to come.

"Don't give up now child of darkness, we've yet to reach the finish line. Allow me to help you with this endeavor."

From all around them darkness would cover the two of them and from that darkness would come spikes that would stab into the darkness from every angle, now what happened on the inside was left unknown but there was no way the both of them would live through it.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Having everything happen so fast and quick did catch the leader off and he would have to face the music of what was to come, but that didn't mean he was going to go without a fight and that was a fact. After being trapped in what he assumed was a prison he started to think of ways to get out without letting go of Dizzy, but suddenly he heard a sound coming from the prison and out of nowhere he felt a sharp pain in her side and before long he felt them everywhere all over his body.

It wasn't like he had powers or anything, he was just an above average human after all; so he didn't know that something like this was going to happen. Now with whatever it was sticking out of his body, he had no choice but to let Dizzy go before falling to his knees and coughing up a large around of blood, but before he went on he reached into his pocket and pulled out a medal and tossed it to Dizzy.

"I don't know what you did but keep the riders safe in my place kid and remember we're all family here."

With those last words, he fell to the ground dead.

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:49 pm

"Hmph."

Those were that was the last sound that would be heard before the black box vanished and Dizzy was given back control of her body and Nox was gone and the leader was dead in front of her. Once Dizzy came back to herself, she was left in a dazed state since she gazed upon the body in front of her and the medal as well, she didn't understand what happened or how she won, but she didn't think too much on the matter.

So she picked up the medal and held it up in the air, it was the sign that she was the new leader and the one in charge as of now, so with that being the case she simply walked back to her home and left the body of the old leader where it was.

"I'm going home. Tomorrow we bring a new change, so everyone be ready."
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum