» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

The perfect spot

Go down

The perfect spot Empty The perfect spot

Post by Gravemind on Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:43 pm

While walking in what could only be called or seen as the space between spaces, Gravemind came to a stop before an exit portal opened up in the biggest manmade island on the planet itself; she stood aside and would allow Triere to go first since she was the one with the firepower, she was also allowing her to go first so she could see just how much she'd have to do with the impressive weapon she had there. This was going to be the start of something good and this would easily get the attention of the two beings she wanted to remove from this world and using a Tensei was the best way to do so since they were a step above the rest in terms of power and brains; while she wanted Zita for her locking abilities, she could see that Triere was just as good in her own unique way.

"Well, I think you know what you have to do right? Go out and bring the biggest island to its knees and then and only then will they show and once they do that's when you come into play little pumpkin; you'll be the key to all of this or rather a version of you will since I'm going to need you to get angry, like super duper angry as if someone stuck the one thing you held closest to you with all your might." 

She was going to plan this attack out and make it work no matter what and maybe her wish would come try to rid the world of rulers who do nothing but watch as people suffer and die and so on.
Gravemind
Gravemind
The Precursor:: The ever growing network

Back to top Go down

The perfect spot Empty Re: The perfect spot

Post by Triere on Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:39 pm

The Tundra came out of the ocean with an enormous splash, one that caused a tidal wave to occur on the island that it stood next to. It could easily get onto the island, but opening fire on the island whilst on top of it could have proved to be less than intelligent.

Triere hovered above the Tundra, prepping the weapons. "Yeah, Yeah, That's The Easy Part," Triere said, making some extra calculations in her head and changing the trajectory of her cannons to aim at the central point of the island. "We're Gonna Split This Bitch In Half," she said confidently, allowing the Tundra to power up.

"Cannons Ready To Fire," she said, letting the Tundra settle itself in the ocean. "Aim..." The main cannons reared up, targeting the weakest spot on the island, "And FIRE! ZERO BEAM!!!"

From the main cannon came an immense amount of energy that was purely icy in nature, sending a light blue beam of epic proportions hurdling toward the center of the island, which would freeze it and anything on it rather instantaneously. This was phase one of the plan, and phase two was to crush the brittle icy portion that had just been frozen over.

"Now, Tundra, GO!"

The gargantuan living mobile vehicle raised a leg up into the air and stepped onto the island dead in the center, stomping it with a powerful CRASH!!! The cracks that it made split the island in half immediately, and then also into several smaller pieces that drifted away from each other after the impact. That was phase two completed, as well.

"Howsabout That For Destructive?" she called out, ready to let the Tundra do more damage, if necessary.
Triere
Triere

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:41 pm

The incarnation of Pumpkinhead that was with them would merely sit back and wait his turn, drawing in power from the energy in the area to grow in strength, like the first incarnation of Pumpkinhead that released this one had done before.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:04 pm

"Well, I didn't expect that to happen, I mean that actually leaves me speechless."

The fact that Triere was able to do something like this blew her mind to the point that she was left speechless, it wasn't every day she got to see such a thing and now that she'd gotten to see it she was amazed and knew that Triere was surely the one that she needed since she had the big guns and all the bite to back it up. 

"Please do more, we want them to really notice us and not just look over use."
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Triere on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:53 pm

Triere smirked.

"Do More Damage, Eh?"

The island was already broken to pieces by the power of the Tundra, but there were still little chunks of it around floating in the ocean. That, by all means, would be something worth destroying. She would deal with each little islet differently, and save the largest piece for the Tundra to handle.

Triere floated off toward the islets and extended her hands, then waved them around at a high speed, causing the air in the atmosphere to chill. "Ice Spikes!" she cried, causing the first little island to be impaled with ice jutting out of it from every which angle, until it looked like nothing but a rigid iceberg floating in the sea.

"Ice Slice!" she called out, waving her hand in a slashing motion to send a cold strip of air toward the next islet, splitting in in twain without much effort, but freezing it down the middle so that it would not separate. "And, Again!" she cried, slicing the air in a different direction so that the cut would slice through the islet in a different manner, but still remain held together. "And, Once More!" she commanded, having the Ice Slice cut through the islet just one last time before finishing it off with an "ICE SLICE!" that caused the other portions to flare up like icy buzz saws, literally hacking the islet to pieces at the seams where it was frozen.

As for the next broken piece of the island, she had something special in mind. The air grew colder and colder quicker and quicker, until the actual air could be seen as a frosty mist all around them. The temperature was dangerously low and would allow for Triere to do more of her techniques with relative ease, whilst also damaging the atmosphere to the point of near disrepair. "ICE NEEDLES!" she cried, having thin sheets of ice cover the surface of the nearly frozen island and shoot razor thing needles up and down it, something like an earthquake of ice and rain of ice at the exact same time. The islet would keep on being stabbed repeatedly over and over and over again by the Ice Needles until there was nothing left but the husk that was made by the icy sheets Triere created, herself.

"Now, Let's Let The Tundra Do Its Thing," she insisted, letting the Tundra rear up once again. It lifted its leg up to the first islet and stomped down with a heavy force that would shatter the fragile ice that the islet was literally made out of, leaving nothing left -- not even the pieces. "And, OPEN FIRE!" Triere commanded, the cannons all around the Tundra pointing toward the islet that was filled with Ice Needles. "BREAK!" Shots were fired and the icy islet that was made of needles would shatter to pieces just the same as the first one. "One More..." Triere counted, letting the Tundra's tail swat at it and shatter it rather easily, leaving an untouched islet that Triere was saving for the grand finale.

"This One's MINE!" she cried, firing off a "ZERO BEAM!" at it to freeze it instantaneously, and then lift it up using her control over ice to have it rise from the ocean and before the Tundra. Whatever fragments of the island that were left in the sea would congregate toward the floating ice island and condense with it, causing it to become one giant mass of ice frozen over several times. "LOAD UP!" she called, having the icy island become consumed by the Tundra so that it could be used for ammunition later, and also be drained of its power, if there were any powers in it at the time.

"How's That?" Triere inquired as she continued to drop the temperature and cause ice storms to appear in the atmosphere. She could destroy things all day, in all honesty.
Triere
Triere

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:12 pm

"That's it! Triere you're amazing."

She said as she knew that this was just the amount of havoc to cause some type of problem that they couldn't ignore; she had planned this all out in every detail so things would work just as she saw and her play would be one for the ages!

"Wonderful! Simply WONDERFUL!"

She started clapping out of nowhere, her clapping was loud and rapid, she felt a joy unlike any other and had to express her overjoyed emotions one way or another and clapping was just the way to do it!

"CREATOR, SCATHAN! WILL YOU DO NOTHING AS WE DO AS WE PLEASE OR ARE YOU SCARED OF MY NEW FRIENDS THAT YOU HIDE IN A WORLD CUT OFF FROM THING ONE!"
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan on Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:30 pm

"You know there are ways to go about doing things that don't require you to cause chaos, I mean I thought letting you go was a smart thing to do, but I guess not and as the will of The Creator I can't just sit here and allow this to go on."

He said as the man of the hour appeared out of thin air and sighed since he could tell that there were even more of these little problems that popped and he was really getting annoyed with it. He didn't even know who to deal with first, however, he did know that they would all be dealt with soon enough or at the same time since he didn't care since he was the Law and his word was Law itself.

"I'll ask you only once, please stop and leave or be forced to live without the ability to do anything ever again just like you little friend over there."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Triere on Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Triere scoffed at the new face, turning the Tundra around on him. "Oh Yeah? You Gonna Make Me?" At that moment, a ring would find Triere and she would grasp it, knowing that it came from a source that was on her side. She felt the power of it as well as its ability to have her counteract this powerful foe. "You May Be The Law Of THIS World, But I'm The Law Of Another World!" Sure, that was when she was at her 10th Restriction form and she didn't have access to the Absolute Law whilst she was both in the 7th Restriction or in this world, but she did have this ring, the Tundra and the rest of her powers that got her through.

"Perfect Freeze!" Triere called, assimilating her ice powers with the actual Law of this world, then freezing them over herself so that she could perpetually keep her own powers from being effected by the other laws without going through her Perfect Freeze, first. "My Perfect Freeze Allows Me To Assimilate My Powers With Anything," Triere began to explain, "Including YOU And This World!" Now that she was assimilated, there was nothing that could be done about her using her powers. "And With This Handy New Ring..." She said, equipping it immediately, "I Should Be Able To Cancel Out Whatever You Try To Do With Its Power, As Well!"

With that said, Triere commanded the Tundra to "FIRE AT WILL!!" And, at that moment, it would release a powerful island sized ice clod from its main cannon straight at her adversary, ready to knock him clear out of the way. "Is That Powerful Enough For You, Or What?" With Triere's powers assimilated with the Law of the world, she had immunity to it as long as her Perfect Freeze was active and actively Freezing her powers in place, thus allowing her access through the Perfect Freeze.
Triere
Triere

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:57 pm

"AMAZING, I LOVE YOU TRIERE AND EVERYTHING YOU ARE! YOU'RE MY STAR ACTOR IN THIS PLAY!"

She yelled while starting to spin around again like she always did for some time now, she was loving that everything was going how she needed it to and Scathan would soon be no more and that would only leave The Creator to deal with. She herself had no way to stop Scathan from using his powers on her, so she didn't bother trying to fight it if he did use his powers on her; she was already winning this fight and he would soon lose it.

She started biting her fingers in excitement, she was so happy and over joyed by Triere that she may or may not have had a little accident in her bloomers a few times over; this was the final count down!
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan on Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:12 pm

"I see, I see. You may have an edge, I'll give you that, but as for the cutting edge you don't."

Scathan didn't pay too much attention to what was going on since his attention was elsewhere at the moment and he didn't want to deal with these people but he had to sadly and that's what made him slightly upset in a way. He didn't need to avoid attacks since his body actively stopped any and all attacks from ever reaching him and that was just something that happened naturally, so he never needed to dodge anything.

"I'll deal with you first and then you."

He knew dealing with Triere would be a problem all in itself, so he'd make things easier on himself and with a simple look towards Gravemind, her mask would shatter and reveal that which she wanted to keep hidden. He followed it up by placing his arm around her shoulder and telling her something that only she would hear and it would cause her will to live to shatter and she'd be forced to end her own life.

"Give up and I'll let the girl live or keep on and watch her kill herself; while you may have some immunity to me, she doesn't so its up to you. She dies or you give up and  accept my law as law."

He said with a rather calm voice since he knew that either option would be the end of Gravemind, he was just testing something and maybe he'd keep his word and let her live if he felt like it.

Last edited by Scathan on Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:52 pm

"My dare friend the time to act is now! Please don't hate me for what I'm about to show you since I've only taken this form once and it was for a good reason; this form is what I kept hidden from everyone and is what I truly am. Those crowns aren't just for show, they're to keep me in check since once I change I'll lose all reasoning for the most part, so that's why I need you to stay with me until I can turn back."

Goetia wasn't just a name for show, he had that name for a reason and ever since that fight, he's never taken the form he's about to take now since its sole reason for being a thing is to end Scathan since this is his darker side, this was his personal demon in a sense.

Once Scathan made his move on Gravemind, he knew it was time to act so suddenly the whole dimension they were in started to shake, twist, turn and cave in on itself like a blackhole, this was the result of so much power finally taking the form it had so long ago.

"Deploying Third Phantasm. He Who Hath Mastered All At Birth. Ars Almadel Salomonis!"

And just like that his current body blew up to showcase a form that beamed with pure magic in every since of the word, the very area vanish under him due to his power being so vast that this lower dimension couldn't even hold it for a second. He lifted up his right hand and opened up a portal that was above the current fight going on with Scathan and Triere and in an instant a beam of pure magic fired from along side of him downward towards the whole area.

While Triere would be caught in the attack, the crown would protect her from this power attack that was going to split the planet in half if it wasn't blocked which was the whole point. By no means did he intend to attack her, this was just something that happened because of his raw power output.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Triere on Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:08 pm

Triere scoffed one more time, showing little to no concern about what happened to this random person. She was summoned here by Pumpkinhead, so that's who she was here to help. "Yeah, Yeah, Whatev--"

Suddenly, Triere was consumed by an enormous beam of energy that allegedly split the planet in half and wiped out everything in the area. "GAAAAH!!!!" she cried out, but quickly realized that she wasn't hurt at all, or even effected by the blast. "Wha?" She quickly made the realization that it had to be because of the Ring or Crown that she received earlier that gave her that sort of immunity to such a powerful surprise attack. "Oh, Hell Yeah!" She exclaimed happily, pleased with the fact that she had backup. "Uh, But The Tundra Can Do That, Too." She coughed a little, shifting her eyes back and forth.

"Anyway, It Doesn't Seem Like I Even Have To Fight You, Whoever You Are! I Was Just Here To Lure You Out. Seems Like Who REALLY Wanted You Got The Jump On You." Triere snickered, loving tactics like that, since she was a tactical expert. "And Now..." she went on, smiling, "I Can Show You MY Power Without Having To Worry About That Person Over There!" With Perfect Freeze still active, Triere's powers were assimilated with the Law, and by the power of the Law and Perfect Freeze, Triere could also protect Gravemind by Perfect Freezing her in the same way Triere had done her own powers, thus giving Gravemind the immunity from the Law as well.

"HA!" Triere exclaimed again, pointing out toward her adversary, "Looks Like Using A Hostage Won't Work. And Though Someone Else May Not Have Been Able To Hurt You, I'm Assimilated With The Law Here, So I Can Actually Do Some Damage To You!"

Triere extended her hands out wide and the length of the area of where her freezing mist extended would become the area of her next attack, and she would say again "PERFECT FREEZE!" to seal off the area to prevent escape, and to Freeze everything and everyone in the area, except the ones that she didn't want to. "This Is MY Absolute Area Now, As Long As The Perfect Freeze Is Active!" Now they could fight toe-to-toe without anyone escaping or having any power over the other. She'd leveled the playing field by a grand amount and was ready for more action. "Tell Me Your Only Power Isn't Making Other People Lose Their Powers, Because If It Is, You've Already Lost." As a tactical genius, Triere was already calculating her next moves at a high speed.

The Tundra would automatically scoop up Gravemind and put her in the hull somewhere, which was filled to the brim with weapons of every kind; it was called the Absolute Arsenal and had several layers to it. The Tundra then started to speak to Gravemind whilst she was inside of it, saying to her "Use Whatever Weapon You Can Or Like From In Here. You Are Safe Because Of Triere's Power." It was like she was in a pirate ship and was at the cannons. "Fire Whatever You Like; Beams, Cannons, Guns, Turrets, Anything." It was all up to Gravemind's imagination by this point.

Triere also had another trick up her sleeve that she was saving for later, but she began to mutter to herself like she were talking to herself, then stopped suddenly and smirked, her eyes turning a burning blood red, and glowing, crackling with electricity.
Triere
Triere

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:15 pm

Pumpkinhead grunted. "Hruh. Right." With a single swift thrust of his fist, he broke through what was left of this shattered dimension and traveled through to the place where the enemy of his friend was without hesitation. "I'll Be Back," is all he said as he stepped through the opening.

A crack appeared right before Scathan before a fiery fist to the face came with the power to shatter the dimensions directly for him. Upon contact, the dimensional structure that held he and his face together should have shattered to pieces, leaving nothing but an empty pitch blackness that would expand through the cracks in the shattered dimensions. "That's For Weakening Me..." Pumpkinhead said, stepping back through the hole and to where Goetia was without taking more than two steps or saying more than that.

The incarnation of Pumpkinhead that was left with Triere and Gravemind would sit and cause the Shattered Dimensional Energy to open wider whilst the main body exited back to where Goetia was. It grasped the edges of the shattered dimensional space and tore the cracks wider and wider without much effort, causing dimensional fragments to fall piece by piece into the ocean, or become frozen and be used for power for Triere.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:29 pm

"Well, it seems like the tides have turned in my favor and the big Grand Act is upon up! My wonderful Actors are so amazingly good at playing their roles!"

She shouted while starting to spin around, she was all too thrilled about all of this and soon enough the End would come to all things with the loss of these two beings that weren't needed; this was going to be her best finish ever and nothing would stop it.

"I wonder what I should use to help out before the End of this play goes off? Hmm..."

She wasn't sure what to use so she just picked up a lot of explosives and started stocking up on them for many reasons. She picked up as many as she could hold on her person and then some, it was a lot truth be told and she was loaded with enough explosives to cause a nation wide problem.

Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:30 pm

"When you come to understand that nothing you or anyone does will ever reach me, I'm far beyond anything you could hope to actually touch."

Scathan didn't even need to move from the area he was currently in to avoid Pumpkinhead's attack, the attack just never connected with him since passively his very being prevented him from ever taking damage from lower level being than himself since he was countless dimensions above the little trio here. He came to a hard sigh, sighing because everyone had to make his job harder than it needed to be and everyone was trying to do something or anything for some reason and he really didn't like the fact that he was pulled out here because someone else wanted him out in the open.

"I will admit that getting the jump on me is rare, however, you three couldn't have managed that alone and that much I know."

He wasn't stupid by a long shot and knew that someone else was behind these little plans so to say and he shrugged them off since he wasn't worried about the mastermind, all he was worried about was how he was gonna deal with these three younglings.

"I mean I was hoping that using that woman would make you all stop, so I went with the easiest option truth be told and what's all this about being able to do damage to me? You'll never be able to harm me no matter what you do because you lack the power to do such a thing and even if you had the power it wouldn't matter whatsoever to me."

He shrugged again while mentally thinking about what he was going to eat later on since that was something important; he wasn't bothered by the beam that was randomly fired outta nowhere since it to was useless against him until her looked closer at his shoes and saw that they were scratched.

"...…"

While the beam was strong, it wasn't strong enough to split the planet since he wouldn't let something like that happen on his watch and the beam just made a massive hole in the planet and yet was already being fixed up at the same time. On the other hand he was stunned for a moment since he was sure that the beam didn't hit him and yet it managed to damage his shoes and that's when he took the whole thing seriously.

"Well, I see that I have to take this somewhat seriously since that attack was pretty strong and to answer your question about what I do...Well, making people lose their powers is just something I do to avoid issues, but if I were to use the full extent of my powers than none of you would be here."

That wasn't bragging, it was just the truth of the matter and he just had to make that known since what they were fighting was just him using one fragment of his powers since it was the easiest way to put people in their place without causing problems. He didn't really pay Trier any mind since everyone was always going on about something being this and that and absolute and hard to get out of and so on, he just sighed again before pointing at her.

"One last chance to stop all of this and just go on about your day little Ms. I would hate to have to fight and fight with you and show you just how big the gap between us truly is."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:32 pm

"The time draws ever closer, a time where all things will come to an end with the wish of that young lady down there; I wonder what she'll do after getting rid of them?"

Goetia wondered as he got ready for combat for the next phase of this little show that was going on, he wasn't needed just yet until Scathan dawned what he truly was and then and only then could he finish the job since he was the only one that was able to actually finish Scathan off and yet that also wasn't his goal truth be told.

"A bird will always return to its nest no matter how far it is or how long it takes, it will always come back home."

He said before the portal got bigger and another one opened up into a unknown off colored zone.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Triere on Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Triere was displeased with the fact that this guy wasn't being effected by anything that they did, and it was coming down to the fact that even the Forbidden Tensei arts that she knew would be the only things that could save her, such as the 'Perfect Freeze,' which was still active.

"Cripes, if only my father were here..." Khrona could easily take down someone like this in a real battle, but it seemed like the powers of Scathan went against the normal ebb and flow of things. Fortunately, now Triere had that power, as well.

"I'll Just Do This!" She said, opening up a variety of Ice Portals to close off the dimensions between them, and then lock them in her own dimension using the Perfect Freeze as well as her own Ice Portals. "If We Aren't In Your Dimension Anymore, Then It Won't Even Matter. You Cannot Hurt Me As Long As My Perfect Freeze Is Active, Because I Have The Same Powers As You Do!"

That was her only advantage in all of this. Fortunately, she also had a Crown, which made her that much more powerful.

"Take This!" Triere cried, letting her portals that blocked off the normal dimension and held the gateway open to her own dimension fill with her energy, "Frozen Fire!"

With Perfect Freeze and Frozen Fire, she was a shoe-in to do some damage. The fire was blue and could freeze what it touched, but also burnt away what was frozen by the very essence of what it was and how it used energy, and in Scathan's case, that was his own dimension, which he'd be cut off from. The old dimension would be stuck in place by the freezing effects and burnt away by the fiery effects whilst the Perfect Freeze allowed Triere to block out Scathan's power from effecting it.

She wasn't as powerless as she seemed.
Triere
Triere

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:07 pm

Even if Pumpkinhead's attack did not hit Scathan, it did however make impact with the dimension, itself, and was still damaging it through the Shattered Dimensional Energy, weakening it and the laws of said dimension severely. Pumpkinhead only continued to widen the Shattered Dimensional Energy and ensure that it was breaking away at the dimensions around Scathan and anything else until there was nothing left but Shattered Dimensional Energy.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down