by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

Goetia where are you

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Goetia where are you  - Page 2 Empty Re: Goetia where are you

Post by Goetia on Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:08 pm

Next we wait for Gravemind to make her move and cause the little havoc to gain the attention of the two people she aims to remove and once they're out we'll go aid her in removing them since you play a big part in this whole thing from what I can tell." 

He sat with his fist on his face, he wasn't one to rush things yet wasn't on to wait forever to see something get done; so he'd be waiting for a short while as the others got things set up for the big show as Gravemind put it.

Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:18 pm

"Ah..." Pumpkinhead uttered, waiting patiently along with Goetia. "Then I Will Wait For My Time." Pumpkinhead flickered about as a steady flame, letting his halo ring shift between colors and powers now, just to make sure the ring really did have the power to contain his massive power without breaking. He felt stronger with it, as well, but he didn't want it to shatter under the intensity of the Shattered Dimensional Energy. So he was careful.

Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:34 pm

"So long as you keep peace with yourself the Crown will last forever, it's able to keep itself in one state no matter how strong you are, I mean look at me haha. However, my friend our time to act is coming up soon, so be ready to strike."

Goetia only told Pumpkinhead that about the crown because he could tell that he was a little worried that it might brake; so he wanted to reassure him that it would hold since he was the one that made them and they were made for only the best and first of their kind. However, he was also getting himself ready since he stood up rather quickly, things were about to pop off and the first of the big guns was about to be remove.

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:52 pm

"Understood," Pumpkinhead replied, readying himself, as well. His will flared up around him, causing the dimension to become distorted wherever his flaming body burned, and he was ready to shatter some dimensions in order to defeat his foe. "I'm Ready When You Are..."
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:24 pm

'My dare friend the time to act is now! Please don't hate me for what I'm about to show you since I've only taken this form once and it was for a good reason; this form is what I kept hidden from everyone and is what I truly am. Those crowns aren't just for show, they're to keep me in check since once I change I'll lose all reasoning for the most part, so that's why I need you to stay with me until I can turn back."

Goetia wasn't just a name for show, he had that name for a reason and ever since that fight, he's never taken the form he's about to take now since its sole reason for being a thing is to end Scathan since this is his darker side, this was his personal demon in a sense.

Once Scathan made his move on Gravemind, he knew it was time to act so suddenly the whole dimension they were in started to shake, twist, turn and cave in on itself like a blackhole, this was the result of so much power finally taking the form it had so long ago.

"Deploying Third Phantasm. He Who Hath Mastered All At Birth. Ars Almadel Salomonis!"

And just like that his current body blew up to showcase a form that beamed with pure magic in every since of the word, the very area vanish under him due to his power being so vast that this lower dimension couldn't even hold it for a second. He lifted up his right hand and opened up a portal that was above the current fight going on with Scathan and Triere and in an instant a beam of pure magic fired from along side of him downward towards the whole area.

Goetia where are you  - Page 2 King_o10

While Triere would be caught in the attack, the crown would protect her from this power attack that was going to split the planet in half if it wasn't blocked which was the whole point. By no means did he intend to attack her, this was just something that happened because of his raw power output.

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:12 pm

Pumpkinhead grunted. "Hruh. Right." With a single swift thrust of his fist, he broke through what was left of this shattered dimension and traveled through to the place where the enemy of his friend was without hesitation. "I'll Be Back," is all he said as he stepped through the opening.

A crack appeared right before Scathan before a fiery fist to the face came with the power to shatter the dimensions directly for him. Upon contact, the dimensional structure that held he and his face together should have shattered to pieces, leaving nothing but an empty pitch blackness that would expand through the cracks in the shattered dimensions. "That's For Weakening Me..." Pumpkinhead said, stepping back through the hole and to where Goetia was without taking more than two steps or saying more than that.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:48 pm

"The time draws ever closer, a time where all things will come to an end with the wish of that young lady down there; I wonder what she'll do after getting rid of them?"

Goetia wondered as he got ready for combat for the next phase of this little show that was going on, he wasn't needed just yet until Scathan dawned what he truly was and then and only then could he finish the job since he was the only one that was able to actually finish Scathan off and yet that also wasn't his goal truth be told.

"A bird will always return to its nest no matter how far it is or how long it takes, it will always come back home."

He said before the portal got bigger and another one opened up into a unknown off colored zone.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:08 pm

Pumpkinhead was not pleased nor impressed. "It looks like we're losing," He said lowly, displeased that Scathan was not taken out in one shot, like Goetia was supposed to be powerful enough to do.

"What Are We To Do Now?"
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum