» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

End Game

Go down

End Game Empty End Game

Post by Gravemind on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:29 pm

After leaving The Null Gravemind had teleported herself and little pumpkin to the No Mans Land since it was the only place she knew she could go and not have any problem from the city or its guards and what have you; she now had the Stones she needed and now all she had to do was use them to end it all. She didn't exactly know how to do that since the Stones didn't come with a guide or anything and she was just going off of the Networks knowledge and nothing else truth be told.

"We did it! We did it! I have them now and now nothing can stop me from ending this whole universe! Little pumpkin you've been a great help, though I feel like you have something more to give...do you have sisters like Scathan said or women within your family?"

She knew the answer to the question, but she wanted to see if he'd tell the truth about it or lie to her as many others did so long ago given the fact that she had the information of everything that's happened up till now.
Gravemind
Gravemind
The Precursor:: The ever growing network

Back to top Go down

End Game Empty Re: End Game

Post by Pumpkinhead on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:55 pm

"Plenty," Pumpkinhead, a solid orange color, like a beating star, emanated, "And Thank You For The Compliments," he went on reddening in color with a bit of energy.

Pumpkinhead could feel everything from the Creator and was happy to be blessed by her in this world. It really meant something that the Creator actually paid any attention at all, and it was such a glory that was magnified within Pumpkinhead. It made the pulsating star blush a bit, heating up with the swelter of embarrassment. Pumpkinhead almost didn't know how to feel after such an encounter, and was stunned by the fact that he was still here, even though he was not able to do anything.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:07 pm

"Why not bring them or call them over? I mean now that I have these Stones I can open up a pathway for them to come here and then we could end this world...Though it's not that I want to end this world out of spite or anything, I just want to remove The Creator and Scathan from it since we don't need them and along the way, I'll also remove the other version of myself from this world as well."

She had no ill will to end it all for just kicks and games, she wanted to remove those three people from this world, she just lacked the power to do so and now that she had a means she just needed to carry it out. However, she felt a little uneasy since The Creator just gave her the power needed to birth the Stones without any fear of what was going to happen later on; it was weird and only served to send a chill down her spine.

"Little pumpkin between you and me I know you'll agree that this world needs a new ruler! Someone that'll make things unique and let people grow on their own without the help of a Creator. I need more of you and your family here, if you can bring your female counterparts here we can take advantage of Scathan's soft spot for women."

She paid attention to those words and knew there was a reason they were said and it wasn't on purpose, that much she knew, maybe he let them slip out without knowing who he was talking to.
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Pumpkinhead was skeptical about the entire thing. In all honestly, there was only one true entity that this person needed, and she was the one that caused the end of the world plenty of times.

"Black Friday," Pumpkinhead uttered, a wicked smile curling upon his face, "Is Unstoppable Malevolence." The truth about Black Friday was a mystery known only to the Tensei -- namely, the God, Tymon (who IS Khrona) -- yet she was also someone that one didn't want to actually deal with once she appeared. "I Am The Only Equivalent In Destructive Force To Black Friday." In Truth, Pumpkinhead was worse than Black Friday, but Black Friday was powered up by Tymon, himself, so she had an advantage only because Tymon gave her power. Literally all of Black Friday's power came from Tymon, even as a Goddess, which is how he made her in the beginning. "She Will Destroy Everything And Everyone You Like," Pumpkinhead said, now turning orange again, "And Do It For Fun, Like I Do." Yes, it was true, Black Friday was just like Pumpkinhead, except a female.

"But Be Warned," Pumpkinhead bellowed, now changing into what looked like the shape of an Orange instead of a Pumpkin, "She Will Do What She Likes And Destroy Anything And Everything. She Is Not Like Friday, And You Will Not Enjoy Learning The Truth About Her, If You Ever."

Pumpkinhead now became his alternate form, the stellar 'Magical Orange' that resembled a small sun. A small leaf popped out of his head and his mouth returned to a smile. When Pumpkinhead was happy, he became the Magical Orange.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! It Sounds Like Fun! Destroying Everything!! Yes, Let's Make All Things Bow Down!"

The Magical Orange had spoken.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:00 pm

"No, no, we don't need more senseless drama and problems; we need someone that's level headed and not an aspect of chaos or seeks it for fun and games. I'm sure there's someone who fits that, someone that's wise in age with lots of know-how and all of that."

She didn't need someone she couldn't control or she'd end up having to rid that one as well since she's aiming to do this without senseless violence. She needed someone smart and who would listen to reason while following simple orders to help this plan go along smoothly.

She didn't expect The Creator to just let her do this, so she needed to do this while masking her true thoughts as she did with her face.

"Anyone fit that bill?"
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:00 pm

"The Pumpkinheart," the Magical Orange declared.

"If You Seek Mine Mistress, I Will Strike Thee Down." The Magical Orange normally existed in the Omnipotent Realm alongside Regal Monkey and Fancy Tophat. Therefore, the omniversal Orange was quite aware of what level of omnipotence was required, since sometimes it can be overwhelming. "The Sacred Pumpkinheart Is Our Core," Pumpkinhead admitted, knowing it was that same glowing thing on Khrona's chest that stuck out of him and also had some of his powers. Not too many people paid any attention to how Khrona was dressed, but the giant red core on the outside of his chest was now deemed 'Pumpkinheart' and given new life as the wife of Pumpkinhead.

Therefore...

"There Will Be No Hanky-Panky With The Pumpkinheart, No Matter How Attractive She Can Become."

Khrona had control over himself, sure, but his own heart was something that was feminine in a variety of fashions and was the key source to the Female versions of himself -- where they all came together.

Just like with Pumpkinhead.

"WHELP!" The Magical Orange bellowed, "Do You Want Me To Summon The Pumpkinheart?"
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:50 am

"Zita...I want Zita to come here; she's the one I want the most."

She didn't know exactly how this would play out and yet she could feel that it was going to work out in the way she'd seen without seeing it since everything was more or less going as it should have. She drew her sword without drawing it and sliced open a portal that would allow Zita to pass through.

She didn't exactly know how she knew that name or where it came from, she just knew that was the one that came out of her mouth and that's who was needed to make this all work as it should.

"There, she can pass through since there's no place off limits to me and my sword. Though I wonder if these Stones are telling me things I didn't know before."
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:14 pm

The Magical Orange fell silent for a moment or so. Sure, there was history between Zita and one particular being in this world, but that didn't mean that Zita would just come willingly.

"You Would Have To Go Get That One Yourself From The Veritas," The Magical Orange warned. "She Is Currently In The Midst Of Something And Cannot Just Freely Leave What She Is Doing To Come Here."

Yes, the Veritas had its own things going on, and to just take people out of it that weren't like others meant something important.

"Some People In The Veritas Must Stay Simply Because They Are Actively Keeping It Stable," The Magical Orange went on. "I Am An Omnipresent Being That Can Be In Multiple Places At Once. Zita, As You Know Her, Is Not." Not that she didn't have powers that could make it so, but it was still that her powers would be limited here.

"Unless You Allow Her 6th Restriction To Come Here -- The Puppet Master -- You Will Not Be Able To Acquire Her At This Time."

This was because Zita would be able to send out a version of herself that was just a puppet, which she got off of some ninja a long time ago, apparently.

"Will The Creator And That Approver Approve Of Zita Appearing Only As A Puppet?"
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:38 pm

"Well, I don't even know what to say about that other than I may be able to get her here at max power using these Stones since they are strong enough to wipe out the universe, so bringing someone her at full power wouldn't be a problem.

Little pumpkin you're a good little fellow truth be told, just not when you're flaming all over the place; that's something we don't need to see at all haha."

She wasn't sure if her saying that would make a difference for bringing Zita here or not, if it was a thing they could work with that would be swell. She had the power to make it so, she just didn't know if it would be a working thing since Zita was busy doing other things even though she should've been trying to come to see her.

"Why do I feel a strange feeling whenever I say that name, maybe I should speed up the killing of the other me more quickly after doing this or maybe put it first? I don't know."

She spoke to herself while spinning around and around since she wasn't exactly sure what Zita meant to her or why she felt a throbbing feeling in her chest; she had to find the answer and so she dove into the Network and found her answer.

"Ahhhhh, makes sense now. Who would've guessed? Anywho, will that work little pumpkin? If I max her power out here would she be able to appear as you do everywhere? I'm sure I can bypass The Creator and The Approver if I use these Stones heh."

Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:45 pm

"She Will Not Be The Zita You Know," The Magical Orange forewarned forebodingly. "Beware The Mistress, Tzita, For She Is Unlike Anything Anyone Has Ever Seen When At Max Power."

Tzita had already done her Thirteen Restrictions and was the Goddess of the Zero World at maximum power, in place of Kaerei, who once ruled the Zero World before being released as the Veritas.

"As A Goddess, She Has Certain Necessities That May Not Be Able To Be Contained Here. Which Is Why She Exists In The Veritas."

The Thirteen Restrictions were for the sake of everyone else, not just for the Tensei Clan. That is why the Tensei had the Thirteen Restrictions placed on them in the first place, after what Khrona did. Everyone in the family had to have them, and unlocking all thirteen on a single entity was what one would call... Godly.

"I Understand Why You Want To See Her," The Magical Orange, who was consciously omnipotent, declared, "But She Might Be Too Powerful, Like She Was In The Days As The Head Witch, Which She Is Again, As A Goddess."

The Magical Orange spun around, thinking deeply. He contemplated if Tzita, the Goddess of the Zero World, should be summoned to this land. She was already trying to be a villain with henchmen and everything. Maybe that just might work out.

"If You Truly Wish To Summon Her, You Must Go To The Veritas And Get Her From What She Is Doing. She Is Actually In The Middle Of Something, But If She Sees The Relational, She Will Comply."

The Magical Orange was a very jolly star and liked to have omnipotent discussions in omnipotent realms, since he hailed from the Omnipotent Realm of the Veritas alongside Fancy Monkey and Regal Tophat. They often sipped tea together, and the Magical Orange was pleased by the tea.

"Would You Care For Some Tea Whilst We Wait?"
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:02 pm

"I have to travel just to do that? I mean getting someone here is one thing, but getting back is a whole other thing. I guess there's no helping it honestly; little pumpkin you'll have to do in place of Zita."

She knew how to get people here since all they needed was for someone here to allow them to cross over and that's it, but to get back here was something all in itself since she didn't know anyone here and bringing back someone of that power level would only cause problems.

"AHHH! Little PUMPKIN, my play is falling apart before my eyes and yer I'm not mad at all. It's a shame that Zita can't join us in this little endeavor, I suppose that throbbing will die within me."

She spun and spun and quickly sat down on the ground Indian style, she closed the portal since it was of no use now; she had to move on to her next phase since there were complications. She didn't drink anything and didn't need to unless it was needed since she had a very specific taste that simple tea couldn't please.

"We'll have to find someone long since thought to be dead, a being that can match Scathan blow for blow and could undo what he's done to you. Once we find him we can proceed to the final stage and end it all little pumpkin."
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:57 pm

"There, There," The Magical Orange said, letting some of his cosmic energy swirl about as an extension of himself to form the shape of a hand to pat the lass on the back with.

"If You Can Unlock My Powers, I Can Use My Shattered Dimensional Energy To Defeat This Scathan."

There was no need to get anyone else from the Veritas involved with this situation, but that could definitely happen if necessary.

"If You Really Want To See Tzita, You Must Go To The Veritas To Get Her."

That was all that the Magical Orange had to say about the matter.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:13 am

"Well, I mean, it's not really needed truth be told since going there would only make this take longer than it needs to and if she can't come to me than we'll just have to make do without her."

She didn't want to travel anywhere outside this world since getting back would be a problem and she didn't need that mess to go through honestly.

"Beating Scathan is impossible, everyone here knows that no one can challenge him aside from The Creator and the Crown of Ten Rulerships and someone else that will be dealt with soon enough."

She didn't know if the little pumpkin knew how things worked here or if he was just that confident in what he could do.

"We need to go find that person and deal with Scathan, they're the only one that can since they've done it before and I know exactly where to look heheee."

She knew where to find the one person that put Scathan to the test and won the battle if not for the intervention that gave Scathan the chance to make a comeback, this was the person she needed since all others were more or less unable to do or make it.

"We need to travel to the Summit and once we're there its pretty much open season since its the one place that all the Supreme beings meet."

She took her sword once more and cut open a portal there since she already knew how to get there and this was the chance to do so.

"Let's go."
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:39 pm

The Magical Orange was silent about all of this, wondering why she just did not give him his powers back through these powerful stones that she harbored. It was a mystery, but he sent out a distress signal to the Veritas so that someone else would come from the Veritas into this dimension before leaving along with the person who opened up the portal.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down